Kiss & Tell

After school, me and Rory headed to Doose's market to get some food. We split up, taking our usual routes getting the necessities, marshmallows, sugar plums, wafers and biscuits. We normally meet up by the milk cartons, pondering at the healthy milks then immediately purchasing chocolate.

When I turned the aisle, I saw Rory talking to Dean, the boy she likes and the girl he likes. I inspected further and saw Dean lean down and kiss her on the lips which made me fall into a lady who fell into a can display.

"Sorry, sorry." I whispering, ignoring the fact that you could hear the ruckus from a town away, but Rory and Dean didn't care and kissed still. There was a silence before she said something, turned around, then marched out of the store, leaving me to buy everything.

She had disappeared, probably gone into Kim's antiques. I walked over to Luke's and ordered a coffee.

"Hey Luke." I said.

"Hey Hilary. Want a bagel to go with the coffee? On the house?" He replied.

"No thanks, I think the people around here will start getting jealous and try to get adopted by Lorelai. Thanks for asking though." I said.

He smiled, handing me the coffee. I sat down and drank the cup, before getting rung on the phone. Luke pointed to the sign in which I mouthed 'sorry' and went outside.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey sunshine." Tristan said which made me burst out laughing in the middle of Stars Hollow.

"Tinkerbell?" He replied. "Cutie pie."

"I'm sorry, why are you giving me nicknames?" I asked.

"Well, my sister was calling her boyfriend peach, so i decided to make you a name." He said.

"Tell your sister to reconsider that nickname." I laughed.

"What are you doing right now?" He asked.

"I was drinking coffee but I am now standing outside of a coffee shop." I said.

"Well, my father came back from London and wants to host a grand family + one dinner. My sister is bringing her best friend, my mom and dad inviting their friends, so i decided, why not invite you." He said. "That's only if you want to come but you kind of owe me after that party at your grandmas."

"Of course I'll come." I said.

"And also, you could stay the night in the guest room, the roads are going to be tricky at night so I'd rather you leave in the light." He said.

"That sounds good, I'll have to ask my mother if I can take her car though, id have to leave quite early tomorrow morning if I do." I said.

"Hmm, how about you get ready by five, my driver will come pick you up and tomorrow I drop you off?" He said.

"That sounds cool. I'll see you tonight." I said.

__

I sat in my living room, waiting for Tristan's driver to arrive. I wore the earrings he gave me and a dress that my grandmother gave me. It was a silky dark blue which matched with three earrings.

I heard a knock on the door and I went over to the kitchen where my mother and Rory were panicking about Dean coming over.

"I'm leaving now." I said to them.

"Have a safe drive sweetie and I'll see you in the morning." My mom said which was followed up by Rory's short bye.

I got my bag and went to the driver and got ready for the twenty minute drive to Hartford to see Tristan's family.