Forgiveness And Stuff

Me and Rory went to school and we sat in Biology class together.

"Rory Gilmore?" The lady called out for registration.

"Yes miss." She replied.

"Hilary Gilmore." She said.

"Yes miss." I replied.

"Okay then, everyone but Tristan Dugray is here today, that makes sense considering he is suspended for the day." Miss Lipton said as she smiled, walking over to the test tubes.

I turned to the table which Tristan usually sits at and talked to one of his friends Trevor.

"Where is Tristan?" I asked him.

"Didn't you hear? Suspended." He replied.

"For the fight at the dance?" I asked.

"What else?" He replied, scoffing.

"Why are you in such a bad mood? Didn't get any last night?" I laughed.

"My mood is bad because you're a shitty ass girlfriend." He said which made Rory turn around. "You flirted with some random guy all night and when Tristan got all tired of it he punched him, defending you and then you left."

"He is angry about Connor?" I asked.

He nodded and then Miss Lipton told us to turn around and look at the board.

__

We got home and I got the phone and started to call Tristan's cell which he actually picked up.

"Hello?" He said into the phone.

"Hi." I replied.

"Oh. Hi." He said.

"Trevor told me you thought I was flirting with Connor the entire night? Is that really what you think?" I asked.

"Yeah, I do." He replied.

"That's not true, Tristan. You know me, I wouldn't do that." I said.

"Actually, you're wrong. If I knew you I would've known about your friend." He replied.

"Well, I didn't think you needed to considering he was history to me until he showed up. He was the past." I said.

"I don't know Hilary. At the ticket desk you were hugging him and smiling and the way he held you, it seemed like-

"Like what?" I asked.

"Like you were dating. I'm supposed to be the one holding you." He said. "You know, I never did commitment. I have never held a girlfriend as long as I held you. I tried something new, being in a relationship, and this is how I get treated in return."

"Tristan I'm sorry you feel that way but please you have to trust me. I do not like Connor, to be quite honest with you, I have never liked Connor in that way. He has been my best friend and that is it. And if he tries something, I will enjoy watching you beat him up."  I said.

He had a small chuckled after that which made me smile.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"100 percent. Tristan, it's you, you're the one that I want." I said. "I love you."

"I love you too." He said before hanging up.

__

I went to my Grandma's house with Rory for the Christmas party.

"Excuse me for a minute." I said to everyone as I went over to the toilets.

I got lipstick out of my bag and did a fresh layer of it as well as the mascara I had packed.