Prologue

Aurora Hart was never important. She would always fade into the background no matter where she went. Sure she would have her five seconds of fame when she would do something stupid.

    Like the time where she set her last school fire and the occasional fights she would get into. However when those five seconds passed, she would go back to being nothing but a shadow that people would pass in the halls without ever noticing.

It's not like she blamed them, Aurora Hart was in no way special. She was an average student at best, only ever getting c's and by some miracle getting b's every now and then. There was nothing special about her and she was sure of that. She was just destined to watch the world from the sidelines.

....::::**•°✾°•**::::....

Luke Castellan knew he was special. However he never felt like it. From the age of nine he had to runaway from his childhood home and his crazed mother. On the run he encountered countless monsters, fighting tooth and nail for his survival, all alone.

That was until he met Thalia and Annabeth. Then they bore the pain of being a half-blood together.
They became their own happy little makeshift family. That was until they reached half-blood hill being chased by a hoard of hellhounds and all of the furies.

It was on that hill where Thalia sacrificed her life so that Luke and Annabeth could live. But before she could die her father, Zeus, took pity on her and turned her into a tree.

Luke never saw this as pity though, he saw this an another way the gods failed their children. Another way to show how that demigods were damned no matter who they were.

𖤓𖤓𖤓𖤓

in which two damned teens find out how to live

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜
authors note !!
the prologue is done!! ik there's not info abt the story but that's bc i haven't planned that much yet😭🙏
anyways what do u guys think?
the following chapters will focus on aurora and her life before she went to chb and how she got there

edit:
quick thing this will be act 0 and act 1 will start at tlt and then we will move to the actual percy jackson series