CHAPTER TWO (PART 3) (EDITED)

A/N: Hope you enjoy the Hermione pov chapter. I kind of always wanted to make a Hermione chapter on this book but I didn't know how to make it and that. But hope this is good. See you later, little stars.

-THE GIRL WHO LIVED-

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

{HARRIET POTTER AND THE PHILOSOPHER'S STONE}

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

· · ─────── · HERMIONE'S POV · ─────── ·

I groan as I slowly wake up to pain every where in my body, my 'parents' had decided to beat me again till I couldn't move cause of how much pain I was in. They all always call me a freak and that.

But I never knew why, I turn over on my mattress slowly turning not to hurt myself even more. I lay on my back as I sigh into the mattress on the floor, they couldn't even buy me a bed and just got me a mattress saying I didn't deserve one.

They didn't even get me clean clothes, I just get my 'mothers' old clothes. I look at the clock in the corner of the room, the only thing they seemed to buy for me, I see that it was 4 am. It was the 31 of July 1991, I sigh it was 2 months until my 'Birthday'.

I sigh again wondering what I did to my 'family' to deserve this. Oh, right you might not know me so I tell you about myself. I'm Hermione Granger but my 'parents' are not nice to me. They always beat me, like hitting and kicking me.

Luckily they'll be going to work at 6am and won't be coming home until 8pm. They work as dentists, but I don't why they start so earlier. Who would get their teeth checked at 6 in the morning.

Some crazy person, that's for sure. I don't like my b-day today, It's just another reminded of being alive in this hell hole that I can never get away from. I've tried to get away before and my 'father' broke my leg to stop me from running away.

Luckily it healed but I don't think it is healed norming. My 'family' didn't want to take me to a hospital cause then the police will get called when the doctors find out what they are doing to me.

This stupid family didn't even give me a room, I live in the basement on the cold floor with just a plain mattress. Luckily my 'Mother' was 'kind' enough to give me a pillow and blanket but I think it's so I don't get a cold down here.

She also gived me a small teddy bear that used to be hers. Since they don't want to waste there money on me getting meds and that. But luckily I have money, but I've hind it so they can't find it. I've been saving it so when I finally mange to get away and find a place to land with that money.

The money that I have, I got it for working at the small café. But I know the owner and she has a soft spot on me that's why she gives me slightly more money than others, but when I had tried to tell her this was too much she just shaked her head and said it was fine.