CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE (NOT-EDITED)

-THE GIRL WHO LIVED-

********

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

{HARRIET POTTER AND THE PRISONER OF AZKABAN}

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

· · ─────── · NO ONE'S POV · ─────── ·

The next day, they were in their new lesson witch was Divination. Professor Trelawney who was their Professor walks to the front with a wide crazy smile. Some of the students look like they want to run out, "Welcome, my children."

"In this room, you shall explore the mysterious art of Divination. In this room, you shall discover if you possess..." Professor Trelawney states her eyes huge behind her large glasses. "... the Sight. Hello. I am,"

"Professor Trelawney. Together, we shall cast ourselves into the future. But know this. One either has the Gift or not. It cannot be divined from the pages of a book. Books only cloud one's Inner Eye."

Hermione mutters something under her breath, Dudley spins. "Where'd you two come from?" Dudley asks confused, they weren't here a second ago. Dudley thought they weren't taking this lesson.

Harriet and Hermione smile. "We? We've been here all along." Professor Trelawney spin's on Neville. "You, boy! Is your grandmother well?" She asks, Neville looks at her nervous. "I... I think so. Neville stutters, "I wouldn't be so sure of that."

"The first term will be devoted to the reading of tea leaves. If all goes well, we will proceed to palmistry, fire omens, and finally... the crystal ball." Professor Trelawney nods, "By the way, dear, beware a redhaired man." Parvati eyes Weasley dubiously. Edges her pouffe away.

"Unfortunately, classes will be disrupted in February by a nasty bout of flu. I myself will lose my voice. And in late spring, one of our number will... leave us forever." As the class exchanges uneasy glances, Trelawney smiles brightly.

"Well then. Shall we? "Ron now, frowns at the leaves, consults the symbols in the textbook (Unfogging the Future) at his elbow. Trelawney walks amongst them, robes flowing. "Broaden your minds, my dears."

"And allow your eyes to see... beyond." Weasley scoffs. Trelawney takes Lavender Brown's cup, peers inside. "A five-leaf clover... You can expect to wake with a horrible rash tomorrow morning, dear." She then speaks to Neville casually.

"Mr. Longbottom, after you've broken your first cup..." Neville fumbles the cup in his hands and the crash of something was heard, "... would you be so kind as to select one of the blue ones?" Professor Trelawney asks.

"I'm rather partial to the pink." She then pauses by Dudley. "What do you see in Miss. Potter-Black's cup, Mr. Dursley?" Professor Trelawney asks as Dudley grabs the cup. "Well. She's got a sort of cross -- that's trials and suffering."

"But this lot here could be the sun -- that's great happiness. So... she's going to suffer but be very happy about it." Dudley tries as Professor Trelawney takes the cup, peers inside, and gasps. "Ahhh!"

Professor Trelawney yells as she quickly drops the cup, scaring Harriet and her friends. "What is it, Professor?" Parvati asks, Professor Trelawney regards Harriet with a mixture of pity and fear. "My dear girl... You have the Grim."

Professor Trelawney states while looking at her with a horror look. Great. Harriet scoffs in her head, never catch a break do I. Hermione sighs and leans closer to Harriet who holds her hand. "The Grin? What's the Grin?" Seamus asks.

"The Grim. Not the grin, you idiot." Parvati states as she hits Seamus on the head. "But what does it mean, Professor?" Dean Thomas asks confused with his arms crossed. "The Grim..."All turn, see Lavender bent over her textbook.

"Taking the form of a giant spectral dog, it is among the darkest omens in our world. It is an omen... of death.' Lavender speaks with a horror look. Harriet sighs as she peers into her cup. The tea leaves shift.

The dog disappears. And a new image emerges slowly...Sirius Black.

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

💙💛💚❤️HOPE U ENJOY! ❤️💚💛💙
NOT EDITED SO MIGHT NOT MAKE SENSE!

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter but hope you enjoy. :)