CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT(EDITED)

-THE GIRL WHO LIVED-

********

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

{HARRIET POTTER AND THE PRISONER OF AZKABAN}

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

· · ─────── · NO ONE'S POV · ─────── ·

Inside the great hall in the High Table. Lupin sits with Snape, McGonagall and Hagrid. And then that old man, who smiles down at everyone. He rises, "Welcome! Welcome to another year at Hogwarts! I have a few things to say, before we become befuddled by our excellent feast."

"I myself am particularly looking forward to the flaming kiwi cups, which, while somewhat treacherous for those of us with facial hair..." McGonagall clears her throat making the old man slightly glare at her but not that anyone noticed.

He nods, "Mm. Yes. First, I'm pleased to welcome Professor R.J. Lupin." He states as Lupin smiles down at the students. "Who has kindly consented to fill the post of Défense Against the Dark Arts." He states, Harriet notices that Snape didn't look to happy about it.

Mind you, he had been trying to get that shop for ages. So of course he wouldn't have been to happy about it. "Good luck to you, Professor." He says, "As some of you may know, Professor Kettleburn, our Care of Magical Creatures teacher for many years."

"Has decided to retire in order to spend more time with his remaining limbs. Fortunately, I'm delighted to announce that his place will be filled by none other than our own Rubeus Hagrid!" He yells, Harriet, Dudley, and Hermione stare at each other stunned.

Then clap their hands while smiling. They might not like the old man but they are alright with Hagrid. Hagrid turns ruby red, rises, and nearly topples the staff table, sending water goblets weaving.

The old man faces the students again but with a dark look on his face, he looks at Harriet for a moment making her sneer at him. "Finally, on a more disquieting note, Hogwarts -- at the request of the Ministry of Magic -- will, until further notice, play host to the Dementors of Azkaban."

A murmur of confuse fills the hall. "The Dementors will be stationed at the entrances to the grounds. While they are under strict orders not to enter the castle itself, you will on occasion see them as you go about your daily activities."

But the group, know that these Dementors are gonna do something this year same with the old man, he had to have something planned like the other years. Well they better prepare themselves. "Under no circumstances are you to approach them."

"It is not in the nature of a Dementor to be forgiving." He states. This is definitely not gonna be a normal year....

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

💙💛💚❤️HOPE U ENJOY! ❤️💚💛💙
NOT EDITED SO MIGHT NOT MAKE SENSE!

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter but hope you enjoy. :)