Cult, Key

Chapter 13

Allen looked at his new victim, Dan with no surname on the list, just a sketch of his face and a description of his features, tied up in the chair like they usually are.... But this time, something feels.... Different. "Hehe, What do ya think yer doin there 'Elleanor's' boy?" The man asked catching Allen off guard at how 'Dan' knew it was him having never met the man before and with a blindfold on.

"Hmmm... Who are you talking about?" Allen asked, trying to test the man by hiding his voice with static as he watched him chuckle then laugh maniacally.

"HEHehe! That's some good ol' trick you got there boy! But our people... Could see right through that lil dark voodoo magic o' yours..." Dan said as he gets engulfed in shadows before appearing behind Allen.

He kicks him on the back making Allen fall to the floor, his cheek getting scratched on the chair before the man approaches him with a small knife in his hand. "Hehe, ya really think yer some tough shit now just cuz ya got a lil taste of the dark?! Well I've got some news for you Boy-" before he could finish his sentence, tendrils appeared from the shadows on the floor, penetrating his body before they pulled him downwards and pinned him to the ground.

Blood splashes out of the man's mouth but he continues to chuckle as Allen towers above him. "Hehehe- t-they... underestimated ya... But they'll be c-comin' for you soon.... no matter how strong yous is, ya can't stop them from what theys be plannin to do... So ya better watch out for that blonde of yers.... and yer Ma..." Allen's smile almost wavered at that but he kept it up, not wanting to show his weakness to this sad excuse of a human.

"What do you mean by that?" When the man ignored his question and kept laughing at him he grew irritated as he shoved his foot on one of the man's wounds, making him howl in pain before chuckling as he turned to see Allen's face.

"The c-cult boy! Ya don't.... actually think that yer the.... only one here who could use b-black.... magic now do ya?!" The brunette buried his heel deeper on the man's wound making him curse at the pressure.

"That doesn't explain to me how you know about what I do..." He grits his teeth when the man just smirks at him. "W-we saw ya.... Every time ya kill someone... WE are ALWAYS watching....." He wheezed.

Allen narrowed his gaze at him before grabbing a knife from the table and stabs the man on his shoulder. "AAAAH! Augh- Y-yer still pretty young.... Boy- yet ya killed all those people... And for what? Huh? Ya even killed five of ours...." He spits blood out of his mouth as he grins at the brunette mockingly.

"Hmmm, well... You did rape a woman's child had you not? Or do you not consider that a heinous and questionable crime?" He knew killing people was no better, but he's sure that doing such a thing to a mere child would be worse than torturing a fully grown adult who's done some horrible shit. The man's eyes widened at him in horror, looking like they were going to bulge out of it's sockets at any second.

"Y-you- h-how did ya know about that?!" This time it was Allen's turn to smirk at the man, amused by his sudden reaction at the mention of the woman who wanted him dead.

"Since I'll be killing you anyway.... I don't think there will be any harm in you knowing who wants you dead." He twists the knife on the man's shoulder, he grunts in pain, trying not to scream as more tendrils penetrate his arms and legs pinning them down on the ground, preventing him from moving his body.

"Does a woman with blonde hair, hazel eyes who works as a prostitute ring any bells?" The man violently shakes his head, his body trembling under the tendrils that were forcing him not to move. "T-that can't be!? I killed that stupid slut after I took advantage of her kid! I BURIED them... BOTH for hell's sake-! No- yer lyin boy!" Now that's.... An answer he didn't expect the man to say.