-chaos-

☆☆☆☆☆☆

Back at the monastery, things were going quietly for the ninja.
After defeating the large march of the oni there wasn't much trouble ahead: the city was calm, crime decreased and everyone got back to their everyday life.
Everyone expect the ninja, they weren't made for a quiet city without crime, stopping it, that's what they did.
They needed action and active criminals to keep working and saving Ninjago, so the sudden change didn't help them at all.

Leaves were all over the place and suddenly the most easiest tasks became a challenge at the monastery.
Even doing the laundry.
Procrastination was an everyday occurrence.

Lloyd found himself walking down a hallway and the next second almost lost his balance as he tripped over a pair of...boxers.
Blue boxers.
He looked at them with an unpleasant expression and proceeded towards the living room.
He hasn't slept a bit that night, so it was all catching up to him, but this overall chaos didn't help his mood at all.
Lloyd slid the door and walked into the living room where, as usual, Cole was concentrated on...playing videogames.
Why didn't that surprise him at all?

<<Oh Hi Lloyd!>>, Cole greeted him, still looking at the screen as he took a sip from his 'precious gaming hat' that Cole wore every time.
It had two drinks on top, so all he had to do was to sip from the straw, very accommodating.

<<uh..hi Cole>>, Lloyd greeted him back while he sat on the couch next to Cole.

<<what's up?>>

<<not much>>, Lloyd shrugged his shoulders, watching the game on the screen.
He then looked a bit around noticing the condition of this living room.
Empty drinks everywhere, pair of socks on the ground...and uh, nevermind.
<<Cole...when was the last time you cleaned after yourself?>>

<<what??>>, Cole took another sip from his drink and then continued.
<<I suppose it's been a while...>>, his lips pressed in an awkward smile.
<<why?>>

<<have y->>, Lloyd's answer was abruptly interrupted by Kai's entrance in the living room.

<<guys, guysssss!>>
<<I can't find them, you gotta give me a hand'!>>, Kai bursted into the room in a panick while his hands started moving every single item he encountered.
He definitely lost something.

<<Kai what's wrong?>>, Lloyd asked still confused and almost half-asleep.

<<Kaiiii, I can't see!>>, Cole said annoyed at him as he tried to keep up with his game.
Kai ignored both of them and simply placed himself in front of the screen.

<<it's an emergency!>>
<<I lost my kitanas, I can't find them!>>

<<you mean those kitanas that you kept as an ornament in your room?>>, Lloyd asked.

<<yes!, wait, no, no, they weren't ornaments>>, Kai shook his head.

<<I never saw you use them, not once>>, Lloyd pointed out to him, still confused as to why he needed them.

<<I did use them, but that's not the problem now, I can't find them!>>

<<damn it!>>, Cole exclaimed, annoyed that he lost the game because of Kai.
He crossed his arms and just sipped, to drink his stress away.

<<do you remember where you saw them the last time?>>, Lloyd tried to help Kai but in reality all he wanted at that moment was to take a nap.