-a disturbing discovery-

☆☆☆☆☆☆

The ninjas got back in their track but the road was long ahead of them.
All moved through the dimly lit path, with nothing else but trees and trees again.
The atmosphere didn't resemble a camping one for sure, and slowly everyone started doubting their destination.
Boredom took a grasp, so Lloyd decided to ask something.

<<hey Zane, what more could you tell us about..these woods?>>, he was curious but also couldn't stop thinking about the strange statue they encountered earlier.

<<beginning my research>>, Zane answered and after seconds he gave the informations.
<<to my knowledge in the past, for many years the woods were home to tribes that lived among nature and worshipped high good by commencing...blood rituals?>>, Zane himself sounded estranged by this fact.

<<ok that wasn't the answer I was expecting>>, Lloyd expressed his thoughts.

<<Blood rituals?!??!?>>, Kai exclaimed, surprised just as everyone else.
<<oh no we're doomed>>

<<Blood rituals in like...sacrificing...>>, Jay feared to finish his sentence.

<<It does not say, unfortunately>>, Zane informed them.

<<what a nice way to...start a camping journey>>, Cole tried to joke about it but nobody laughed.

<<maybe it's not that bad...it was a long time ago right?, it's part of history>>, Lloyd as always tried to find the good in the situation.
<<but that should explain the statue I saw, it had some kind of bowl or plate>>

<<that's probably were the blood offering had to go>>, Nya helped him assemble a picture.
<<Despite this fun-fact...I'm surprised people still go camping there>>

<<yeah, who in their right minds would go there?>>, Jay agreed with her, while they were marching, to go there.

<<maybe they like the thrill or something>>, Kai suggested.

<<whatever it is I just look forward for the camping part>>, Cole admitted.
Everyone seemed to silently agree on this matter.

The journey continued but after all the efforts they finally reached a sign that clearly welcomed them to the 'Shadowy woods'.

"WELCOME TO THE SHADOWY WOODS, I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY HERE.
YOU CAN PROCEED FURTHER BY WALKING UNTIL YOU FIND THE CAMPING AREA.
BE CAREFUL OF THE WILDLIFE THAT INHABITS THESE WOODS AND IF YOU HAVE FURTHER QUESTIONS YOU CAN CALL OUR HELP-LINE THAT WILL GET THERE IN YOUR NEED OF HELP.