~At the school entrance~

You now entered the school entrance, you were quite earlier than last time, that time you came 8:00 AM! That's when the bell rung, you saw your friends, Jihyo and Nayeon waiting for you but you were greeted by Jennie and Lisa, ugh. You stare at them as Jennie gave you a sassy look.

   "Hey loser! You came early todayyyy?" Jennie says, mockingly as Lisa starts to laugh.

   You just gave Jennie a really bad stink eye which made Jennie shut up, she grabs your wrist and slams you against a tree. Nayeon and Jihyo watches it like it's a freaking k-drama.

   "Who do you think you are to be giving me that look?!" Jennie yells as her grip tightens around your wrist.

   Two councilors, Yongbok and Chan, immediately stops Jennie from harming you in any such way, Chan pulls Jennie away from you, Yongbok then gave you a glance.

   "You okay sweets— I mean! Um...Dear student! Sorry about that my sweet- I mean student!" Yongbok says, rubbing the back of his head, blushing from embarrassment.

   Chan gave Yongbok a look of 'Boi what the–' as he drags Jennie away from you, Lisa then follows Jennie and Chan.

   "I hope you have a great day my sweet— I mean dear student!" Yongbok says, walking off with a dark red blush on his face.

   Jihyo and Na-yeon rushes towards you, Jihyo pulls you into a warm hug as Na-yeon was relief that your okay.

   "I'm so glad your okay my cutayyyy!" Nayeon says as she smiles at you, Jihyo smiles at you too.

   The bell then rang for everyone to get to class, it was the Maths period, the worsr class to ever exist, you, Nayeon and Jihyo quickly sprinted to Maths class and entered quickly, you sat next to...Yongbok, that little simp for you, Yongbok stares at you with a cute smile.

   "Hey sweet— I mean um...I don't even know what to call you...My sweet?" Yongbok asks, he hates calling you by your name and he always come up with random nicknames for you.

   You looks at him up and down, you shoke your head, you hate that nickname.

   "No...Yongbok, that nickname will show that me and you are dating and I do not want that to occur..." You said, as Yongbok pouts.

   The class then starts as the teacher, Mr. Nam-joon, starts the lesson, he asks questions about this and that. Suddenly, Jennie threw a paper ball at the back of your head, you picked it up and uncrumbled the note, the note said

    'Hey loser! I wish you well in hell because your really poor and you have no lover!'

   You then glared at the note, you gave Jennie a glance, who was smirking and checking out her nails, you then wrote back on the note.

   'Jennie, bullying people does make you feel better about yourself, so quit it and you'll actually get more friends.'

   You then threw back the crumbled paper ball at her, as she uncrumbles it, she rips apart the note, she got up and threw it away since the bin was near her, Yongbok lookd at you, he holds your hand as you gave him a glance and obviously moved your hand away, Yongbok blushes in embarrassment as he starts to write his notes now and you followed.

   After a while of writing a lot of notes, the bell finally rang for the lunch period. Maths was freaking 3 periods along from 8:00 AM to 11:30 AM, you got up from your seat and left the classroom, as soon as you left, you saw Jennie and Lisa waiting for you at the cafeteria.

• Part two coming soon <3