~At the cafeteria~

Jennie and Lisa were waiting for your arrival at the cafeteria entrance, you stare at them.

'Why are they always waiting for me?' You thought for a few seconds but shoke it off.

Lisa then approached you, she grabs your chin and smirks at you as Jennie smiles at you not a good smile, a bad smile.

"So...I heard that you really REALLY like Yongbok huh...?" Lisa says, grining from ear to ear.

You were confused, you never even liked Yongbok, he likes you, who told Lisa such a fat lie? Was it Jennie?.

"Who lied to you Lisa...? I do not like Yongbok, he likes me..." You said, watching her as her grip loosens on her chin.

Jennie was there, shock, she was confused at the same time, she tilts her head a bit as Jihyo and Nayeon approached Lisa.

"Lisa! Let go of our bestie!" Nayeon yells as she grabs Lisa's wrist with a tight grip.

Lisa gave Nayeon a glare as she kicks Nayeon in the stomach, Jihyo steps back in shock, she looks at Lisa with a shock yet furious expression.

"Why would you kick her?! You could've simply just pushed her!" Jihyo yells as Jennie covers Jihyo's mouth with her hand.

Lisa immediately went back to kicking Nayeon but after one single kick, you stopped Lisa, she looks at you as you two made eye contact.

"Oh...Your stopping me now...? I'll hurt you if you don't let go..." Lisa threatened to you as you let go, Lisa then went back to kicking Nayeon.

Two more councilors, Hyunjin and Minho, walks towards you, Hyunjin gave Jennie a sassy look as Minho stops Lisa.

"You gotta be more sneaker than that...Come on...Off to the councilors office..." Minho says, dragging Lisa by her wrist.

Hyunjin helps Nayeon up, he looks at her bruises and sighs, he can't tollerate this nonsense going on in this school.

"Damn...Lisa got introuble...I can't even believe it...It's her 20th time..." Jennie mumbles as Hyunjin gave her wide eyes.

You gave Jennie a bombastic side eye, as Jihyo starts to laugh her butt off, Jennie blinks at you twice, Hyunjin then carries Nayeon to the nurse's office.

The bell then rang, indicating for the ending of the lunch period, Jennie lets go off Jihyo, finally letting her breathe before rushing to the next class, English class, you held Jihyo's hand and rushed to class with her.

When you reached, class started, the teacher, Mr. Seok-jin, started to call people on the board, to write their answers, Mr. Seok-jin calls up Lisa to the board, to write her answer. Lemme tell ya what this girl write, she wrote the freaking 'f' word in BLOCK LETTERS! Mr. Seok-jin's eyes went wide.

"Mrs. Manobal! That's obviously wrong! Just go to your seat..." Mr. Seok-jin says, sighing as Lisa goes to her seat.

After a few periods of classes, the bell rung for the ending of school, you quickly ran out the classroom and went to your locker, you grabbed your mini school bag and left through the school doors, you saw your brother, Ni-ki, waiting for you, near the school gates. Wait...He never comes to pick you up, you always have to walk home...So why's he here...?

• Part 3 coming soon <3