~Be-friending Lisa {Might have to be-friend Beomgyu too later on}~

After a while, Jennie was asleep in your lap as Lisa enters, she stares at you.

   "Oh... Well nerd... I see you've be-friend this softie..." Lisa says, chuckling.

   Jennie then woke up, she backs away, Beomgyu then entered, standing alongside byLisa. Jennie just hope Nayeon or Jihyo would enter. Lisa then raised her hand, but someone grabs it, it was Jihyo, Jennie was relief that Jihyo came in time, you just stared at Beomgyu, who was smirking at you, seeing you in a painful condition.

   "Wow Liz... Look at how messed up you look amor..." Beomgyu says, this thing called you 'love' in spanish.

   Nayeon then entered, she took you out of bed, you told her you be-friend Jennie, Jihyo and Nayeon nodded, Jihyo grabs Jennie's hand. The four of you just ran to class.

   In class, Ms. Yubin, was teaching and Jennie and Beomgyu were just ripping paper, Ms. Yubin sighs, she just ignores Lisa and Beomgyu for now.

   In the middle of class, Ms. Yubin left the classroom, Lisa came up to you and stole your pencil, you have her two more pencils, Lisa was really shocked by your kindness to actually give her pencils, she nods and hugs you.

   Beomgyu looked jealous, he just looks away, trying to ignore it, he was jealous of Lisa, hugging you, he just sighs. Beomgyu looks at you, blushing like crazy.

   After class, Lisa and you were walking home a bit, she told you what she does in her life, you gave her some advice on studying.

   A few minutes, like 40 minutes, Lisa finally reached home, she gave you another hug and wished you a safe walk home.

   "Bye Lizzz! Hope you have a good night and safe walk homeee!" Lisa yells out as she ran inside her house.

   You then kept her words in your heart, you quickly walked home before it gets dark. You reached home safely, just like Lisa said.

• Be-friended Lisa - 30% / 100% [70% to go]

• Srry abt the spelling T~T

• Part 6 coming soon