~In the nurse's office~

Nayeon and Jihyo then reached the nurse's office, Jihyo opened the door, the nurse, Ms. Hwang Ye-ji, saw how you were beaten, her expression changed, she then picks you up like a baby.

   "Oh uh!~ Who hurted me little baby?~" Ye-ji asks, while Nayeon says 'Beomgyu as always'.

   Wait! Before you read on, lemme tell ya a fun fact, Ye-ji is actually your mother! Aren't you happy, just comment or just stare at the screen and be like : 'I think Mimiro is drunk, she stop the whole story to say this 1 - 2 line that Ye-ji is my mother-' Back to the story!

   Ye-ji chuckles at Nayeon's response, she then placed you onto a bed and started treating your wounds, Jihyo then explained a small amount of details of how they saw Beomgyu hurting you, Ye-ji eyes went wide as she hears that come out from Jihyo's mouth.

   "WHAT?! THAT KID MESSED WITH MY DAUGHTER?!" Ye-ji yells, she was in rage as she heard that Beomgyu did that.

   Ye-ji then got up after she treated your wounds, she told you to stay in the bed, she grabbed Nayeon and Jihyo's hand, she went to the principal's office to report to the principal between Beomgyu and you.

   The door then slided opened when Ye-ji, Nayeon and Jihyo left. It was Jennie, she sat on the edge of the bed, she looks at you with a frown.

   "Hey... Liz... I'm sorry, Lisa forced me to bully you..." Jennie says as she holds your hand, squeezing it a bit.

   You stared at Jennie in shock, you thought JENNIE forced LISA but it's the opposite, Lisa forced Jennie.

   "What do you mean she forced you, how did she?" You asked, since your too fast- I mean your too curious.

   Jennie then glances at you, she starts to cry, you wiped her tears away from her face.

   "Well Liz... Lisa did it... By... Threats over message and violence during the school's hours..." Jennie says, her voice really shaky.

   You was surprised but you also felt bad for Jennie, you open your arms a bit so she can hug you. Jennie saw your gesture and she hugs you tight as she cries more, you embraced her in your hug. Yoi finally be-friended Jennie, the last one is Lisa. Let's see how you do that.

• Part 5 coming soon <3 Btw do not hate on Jennie, Lisa, Nayeon, Jihyo, Ye-ji, Beomgyu, Yeonjun, Hyunjin, Minho, I think I added Jisoo, Yongbok and Chan AND etc.