~At the school's gate {ur short name will be Liz. Idk why}~

You saw your brother, Ni-ki, was he waiting for you? He looks quite...Furious, Ni-ki then spotted you and approached you.

"Liz! Why would you hurt a girl named Lisa!?" Ni-ki yells as he slaps you across the face.

You fell to the ground, your cheek then start to sting as your eyes welled up with tears, Ni-ki still looks angry but he tries to keep his cool down and it's not working at all.

"Ni-ki! Your seriously believe those fake rumors about me? I bet Jennie posted it? Am I right?" You said, starting to cry with your hand on your cheek.

Ni-ki then nodded, oh my lord, this boy believe fake rumors than his own sister, Ni-ki takes out his phone and shows you what Jennie posted on Instagram.

'Why this girl...She likes to lie...Liar...LIAR...' Your thought in your mind as your mind kept repeating the word 'liar' louder and louder.

Ni-ki then grabbed your hand tightly, lifting you up from the ground and dragging you back home.

After a few minutes, you and Ni-ki reached home as your other sister, Minji, saw you and Ni-ki coming back home, Minji was making some pancakes for dinner.

"We're back Minj..." Ni-ki says, taking off his shoes as you placed down your bag.

You took out your test paper, you got 90%, it was good, you just put it away and went to your room.

The next day, you walked to school by yourself, when you reached, you saw two boys, waiting for you, Yeonjun and Beomgyu, you know them because of well popularity, as Beomgyu saw you, he punched you in the face.

"WHY WOULD YOU HURT LISA!? Jennie told me all about! WHY LIZ?! WHY?!" Beomgyu yells as your eye starts to turn a dark purple.

Yeonjun quickly held back Beomgyu from hurting you anymore, Yeonjun didn't believe the rumors AND you.

"Yeonjun! Are you taking that abuser's side!?" Beomgyu yells at Yeonjun.

"Beomgyu...Shut the hell up...I'm not taking anyone's side..." Yeonjun says coldly.

Beomgyu sighed as he walks off, Yeonjun just gave you a glance and left.

Suddenly, Nayeon and Jihyo ran up to you and gave you a big warm hug, you hugged back.

"Liz! You came- Wait...What happened to your eye...?" Nayeon asked as she and Jihyo were concerned.

You told them that Beomgyu punched you in the face because he believed the rumor that Jennie posted on Instagram, Jihyo grabs your hand and Nayeon grabs your other, you three ran to the nurse's office so your eye can be treated.

• Part 4 coming soon <3