The Meeting

~Hyunjins POV~
"Hyunjin, You're father and I are ready for you to meet her." Hyunjins mother had recently gotten into a new relationship, after the passing of Hyunjins father. "But Umma.. what if she's mean to me?" She, is referencing Yeji, Hyunjins half sister. When he was young, his father passed. He was only about 1 year old. Only a few months later, Mrs. Hwang got into a new relationship, and had a baby girl. The Hwangs decided it was best to separate her and Hyunjin. Hyunjin was born cold-hearted, like hid father, the Hwangs knew he would absolutely despise having a sister. So the Hwangs waited until he was 10 years old to introduce the two.

"Anyeanghaseao~" Yeji walks into the room with a kind and calm smile on her face. But I didn't like that. She was a pretty girl, but there was something off about her. It seemed like a Cinderella situation. Maybe she pretended to be nice, only to bully me later on. I don't trust that smile. There's something hiding behind it. I can just tell. She has a  dark aura. But not as dark as mine. I don't want to be in the same house as her. Although, if I'm being honest, she does resemble me, like, alot. I mean, maybe it wouldn't hurt to let a new person into my life.

                      ~Yejis POV~
The second I walked into that house, I could tell that boy over there didn't like me. He seemed a little scary. He radiated darkness into the air. But he's only a bit older than me. And we can get along better when we become teenagers. He looks like me. It's very obvious that he is my brother. I think he doesn't have a biological father anymore though. I can be his friend. I can do it. Just say something Yeji. "Um, I'm Yeji..you must  be Hyunjin oppa?" God, why did I say that? I could've just stopped at hello! Instead you had to embarrass yourself. "Ew. You have a weird name you know." Ouch. That hurts.. he is mean.. why would I even try to talk to him? "Hyunjin! That is not nice! Can you two please get along? Me and your father will be in the kitchen. Hyunjin, show Yeji to her room please." Hyunjin rolled his eyes and took me upstairs. He opened a door, and revealed a cotton candy pink room, with a view of Seoul, and a very beautiful bed. He lived in a mansion. "Okay. Now Yeji. I don't like you. You can't like me either, okay?" He was very mean to me. Maybe that was just how he acts around girls. "Please, can we just be friends?" I try to talk him into hanging out with me, but it really backfires on me. "Ewww! Why would I be friends with some stupid girl that came into my house, just to ruin my entire life! My Umma will only pay attention to you now!" Hyunjin yelled at me. "Fine Hyunjin! Then we will viw to never talk to eachother again!" I yell back at him. "Gladly!" We both go into our rooms. He is so mean!

                   ~6 years later~
Hyunjin and I kept the vow we made years ago. We haven't talked since 2012. It's 2018, and Hyunjin just debuted in some group called "Stray Kids" all the boys are nice to me. But me and Hyunjin just stay away from eachother. I would never wanna be a K-pop idol. It sounds like so much damn work. I was over at the Stray Kids group house, when Hyunjins friend, Minho, came up to me. "Hey, cutie. Come here." Minho pulled me by my waist. He places both of his hands around my waist and leans in towards me. Honestly Minho is pretty hot. I'll totally let him kiss me. All the sudden, Hyunjin walks by. "Get your hands off my sister." He mumbles.

I guess the others are scared of him or something stupid like that. I guess he can be a little scary sometimes, but what's he gonna do? He's been telling people to not touch me, and he's been telling this one really popular girl at my school, Yuna, so many stupid rumors about me. But she doesn't believe him, thankfully. "You're ruining my life!" I yell across the room to Hyunjin, I honestly haven't really talked since that day in 2012. I only talk to my parents I guess. Everyone's attention goes to me, since they've never heard my voice before. But aside from the voice. I just broke that vow. Dammit Yeji why would you do that?

                  ~Hyunjins POV~
"You're ruining my life!" I whip my head around, towards Yeji. Did she just..? Why did she do that? We made a vow to never talk to eachother again. How fucking stupid is she? I walk away, as everyone else in the room walks up to Yeji, who is now crying on the ground. Doni feel bad about making her life suck? No. I don't feel bad about it. It's not like she'll ever manage to be famous like me. But I still have to deal with girls in the JYP building, due to JYP debuting some group called "ITZY" but he's still picking out the members. I do not like girls, so JYP doesn't have to worry about any secret relationships going on between the groups. Although I do have the biggest crush on Fe- nevermind. I'm not finishing that. Honestly, Yeji has ruined my life since the day she walked into my house 6 years ago. Although, I have to admit, she is the sweetest person ever. But I hate her.

                              ~2019~
Well. We just found out who is debuting next month. There names are, Yuna, Chareyong, Ryjuin, Lia, And, god I hate this, Yeji. My sister is debuting with a group. Great. She bather fail. That way I can make fun of her. JYP brings the girls into the room. "You guys will be doing a performance together." What!? We have to do a performance with ITZY?

Helloooo😁😁! So this is being written at the same time as my other story, so it's could possibly be a while until the story is updated. I'll try to upload chapter 2 later today. There will be NO story's updated tomorrow, It's Easter, so I have to spend it with family. So I can't update, so you'll either see an update today, or Monday. Anyways, hope you enjoy this story!