Is All I want To Much To Ask?

⚠️This chap has super slight smut⚠️

                   ~Someones POV~
Yeji pauses. Hyunjin stands across the room. But there is something different.. He has so much emotion on his face. Tears are streaming down Yejis face, she could practically cry a river. Hyunjin covers his mouth, which just spoke forbiden words, and runs away. Yeji stands there in shock, as she watches him disapere. She really thought he was going to speak now. After all those years, she was the one speaking, she was the one taking care of everything, it was her, all her, and nobody was there. Not even her own brother. Yeji walks over to the balconey, hoping for some fresh air, and she sees BangChan. "Hey! What happened in there? Are you okay?" Yejis face is stained with tears, which still havent stopped flowing. Yeji shakes het head, and Bangchan pulls her in for a hug. "I-its Hyunjin... i-i thought h-he was g-gonna s-say something to me.. b-but he ran a-away." Yeji says between shory and fast breathes, almost like shes being suffocated and drowned by her tears. And as she calms down, BangChan carreses her face and looks into her eyes. Can she really handle this? No. But she needs it too. BangChan pulls her waist towards him and kisses her soflty.

The kiss deepens, and Yeji opens her mouth, letting BangChan tounge slide in. Their love strengthens, and Yeji lets out a gew moan. BangChan pulls away, both of them breathing heavily. "You thinking what im thinking?" Chan says soflty. "Yes." Yeji says, out of breath. "Bedroom. Now." Chan throws Yeji onto the bed, fully undressing her and himself, and climbing on top of her. As the love gets more intense, many moans are let out. (Iykyk im a minor, so im not planning on putting to much detail.) As they finish, they lay on the bed, heavy breathes that could probabaly be heard from next door, even though they live in a mansion. "Cuddle with me Channie.. im tired.." Yeji says. "Okay.. Now vlose your eyes and rest, youve had a very long d-" All the sudden, they are interupted by Changbin bursting into the room. "YOHH~ What are you doing? You guys are so loud the whole neighborhood can hear you! I mean, they cant, im just gonna be dramatic. Anyways, Bye~" Changbin shuts the door and leaves. Yejis eyes slowly close, as she drifts off to sleep.

Yeji wakes up, and checks the time. "Aishh... its 1am.." Yeji is in the tight but gentle grasp of Chan. "Channie~ Please let go of meee, i have to pee" Chan grasp tightens around Yejis waist. "Pleaseee i have to peeee" Chan lets go of Yeji. Yeji stands up and walks over to the bathroom. She decides to go to the balconey again. This time, its possibly the worst person she could see right now. Hyunjin. "Oh.. um hi.." She mutters. Hyunjin whips his had to the side, seeing Yeji standing there, alone, in her pajamas. He thinks about saying something, but he doesnt, he just bites his lips, silencing his sobs. Yeji walks closer to Hyunjin. "Please.. I need you more than anything now.. youre my brother. Why cant you be there for me?..." The silence is loud. You can hear the wind, the leaves hitting against eachother, and the dogs barking from several houses away. But the loudest of them all is the whimpering of Hyunjin. "Hyunjin? Are you okay?.." Hyunjin looks at Yeji, revealing his sleepless and red eyes, and the tears streaming down his face. "I-.." He begins sobbing again. "Im sorry Yeji.. i have been a terrible brother all these year.. i shouldve been there for you... But i wasnt." Hyunjin burries his face into his hands. "Hey... its okay... we are here now, talking, and standing alone. Its okay.." Hyunhin calms down and gives Yeji a hug, one that seemed to last hours. "Im sorry.. I love you sis.."

𝙾𝚑 𝚖𝚢 𝚐𝚘𝚍 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜! 𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚍𝚘 𝚠𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝?? 𝚂𝚘, 𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗, 𝚜𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎. 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠, 𝙸 𝙳𝙾 𝙽𝙾𝚃 𝚂𝙷𝙸𝙿 𝚈𝙴𝙹𝙸 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙽!!! 𝚂𝙾𝙼𝙴𝙷𝙾𝚆, 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙸𝙳𝙴𝙰 𝙲𝙰𝙼𝙴 𝚃𝙾 𝙼𝚈 𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙳, 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙸𝚃 𝙹𝚄𝚂𝚃 𝙷𝙰𝙿𝙿𝙴𝙽𝙴𝙳!! 𝙸 𝚂𝙷𝙸𝙿 𝚂𝙴𝚄𝙽𝙶𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙽!!! 𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜, 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜!!

-𝘌𝘶𝘯𝘩𝘦𝘦