Works Like Magic

~Yejis POV~

"You guys will be performing together." What the hell!? I have to perform with the bitch so called "my brother" and his friends!? What a great way to start my year. I think Hyunjin feels the same way about thes collaboration. It's stupid. I'm 99% sure that Hyunjin is still pissed with me talking to him last year. I'm honestly so mad at myself. I vowed to never speak to him again. And I spoke. But it's okay, I guess. "So, like, stage performance together? Or a song?" Hyunjin probably hopes for a song, who knows what might go down on stage if we went on at the same time. "Song, it will be a song. We haven't really decided on a name yet, but we know that it will be with Stay Kids, ITZY, NMIXX, and I will most likely add a little part in for myself." Hyunjin jaw drops whenever he hears who all will be helping with the song. Everyone just looks baffled.

After JYP leaves the room, all the attention goes to Felix, when he starts stumbling around, and his nose drip scarlet red liquid, he couldn't even walk straight, before he fell to the ground, and fainted. "Felix? Felix are you okay!? FELIX!?" Hyunjin panics as he runs over to the desk and reaches for his phone, dialing 911 as quickly as he could. "Felix, you'll be okay! Just hang in there, someone will be here soon!" I've never seen Hyunjin care for someone this deeply. It's really weird. I get this tight feeling in my stomach, and my heart pounds as a clench my fists together. Seeing Hyunjin care for a friend's more than his own sister, makes me so mad. The only people I have in my life that care about me, are my group mates. But they're not family.

~Hyunjins POV~
I dialed 911 as quickly as possible. There was red liquid running down Felix's face, as he lays on the ground. The paramedics arrived, and took Felix to the hospital. "Oh shit... is he okay!?" I hear Yeji say, probably a question directed to me. But I wont answer.. no. Felix is gone, hes at the hospital, and all the ITZY and Skz members are at the JYP lobby. "Hyunjin..." I feel a light tap on my shoulder, so i turn around. Its Yeji. "We need to talk... I know that we vowed to mever speak again... but please.. I cant do this anymore.." I totally ignored her. "Please! I cant take your silence as a goddamn answer!" Tears begin to fall from her eyes. "What the fuck did I ever do to you!? All I ever did was be nice! And you hated me! All I want is a warm and kind relationship with you! Is all i want to much to ask!?" Yeji crumbles onto the floor and sobs. I feel this weird pain in my chest as she stands up and runs away. "Yeji wait! In sorry!"

𝐘𝐞𝐬. 𝐇𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥. 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐰𝐰.. 𝐌𝐘 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈 𝐇𝐈𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑!!! 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐧𝐨𝐰! 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮!!