She Was Never Happy

~𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐨~  

"Yeji.. I think we need to break up.." Nayeon says. (Yes, shes bi.) "But.. why?" Yeji says back. "This just.. isnt working out.." But that obvisly isnt true. "Oh...okay.." Yeji leaves Nayeons house. She drives, and drives until she sees her house. "Goddamnit.. i hate life.. why does this fucking happen to me.." Yeji walks inside. She hears rain pouring from outside. She throws her bags to the side and drops to the floor. She cries. Cries until she walks to the corner amd picks up a knife.

⚠️SELF HARM⚠️
She drags the knife along her wrist, bleeding out. And then.. she realizes what she done. She shaking so much to the point that she drops the knife.. she reaches for her phone.. but shes shaking too much.. "UMMA!!! SOMEONE HELP!" I guess her neighbors heard her, as they rush over to her house. "oh shit.. Yeji what happened.." One of them says. "J-just call p-paeremedics.." Yeji says. "Ni-ki! Hand me your phone!" The boy says. Ni-ki tosses him the phone. And before they knew it.. there were flashing lights.. sirens.. and so many people.. "Jungwon.. what happened to Yeji?" Ni-Ki asks. "It was a suicide attempt Ni-Ki.." The two boys go home and forget that this ever happened.. but they couldnt unsee it.. the blood that driped from her arms.. the tears that flowed from her eyes.. it was terrifying..

The nurses at the hosptial stitched her up and asked what happened. Yeji explained the situation. They offered to call a parent, but Yeji said no.. she promised herself that she would never tell anyone about this.. she said it would never happen again.. she was so wrong.. Yeji delt with self harm for many months after that. She lived alone, and was starved by her company, she was really only flesh and bones. She felt that she had no reason to be hear on earth. She didnt deserve to live on such a majestjc planet, Or know anyone. She wanted to end it all. But she was to scared. Why make a permanent solution, to a temporary problem? Why toture others for your happiness? Thats what she would say every morning. She would pretend everything was okay on TV. Or during a performance. One time, she was even asked if she delt with any of that. She said no.. she refused to open up to anyone.. even her own family. She lived alone. In a small apartment.. she would spend her days dancing.. singing.. overworking herself. It was a problem.

She would sometimes enter  a depressive phase, amd wouldnt leave bed for days, or until her company called. She was scared. Her life sucked, and no one even liked her. All sge had was her tiny apartment. It was empty though. It would rain alot, too. She would sit on her couch, listening to the sounds. It kept her calm. She would always overwork herself. She never even thought about telling anyone. She pulled out her phone and did dance practice again..

She would act happy aroind her group. But it was fake. She always looked happy at her concerts too. But it was all fake.

She never had a happy ending. Yeji was gone now. And thats was that. She swnr off her farewells through notes.

it was still night time. And there her body lays. Lifeless on her bed. No beat in her heart. No life in her eyes. She was dead. Hwang Yeji is dead.

𝙸𝚖 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚌𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙸 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔, 𝚊𝚖𝚍 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝. 𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚒𝚖𝚊 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚝𝚙. 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚜𝚘 𝚋𝚊𝚍, 𝚜𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜. 𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜, 𝚋𝚢𝚎, 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞!

-𝘌𝘶𝘯𝘩𝘦𝘦