RIVER

"I suck at this..." Yeji shakes her head and sighs. "Yeji, youre doing great, we have to the duo one now though." Hyunjin steps into the room. Yeji nods. "Okay, so its Play With Fire, right?" Hyunjin nods at Yeji. "Okay, give me your phone." Hyunjin rolls his eyes anf hands Yeji his phone. "Okay give me one moment to set this littles bitch up." Hyunjin rolls his eyes again. Yeji plays the song, and rehersal goes like this:

"Holy shit we did great!" Yeji smiles brightly and Hyunjin nods.

Yeji and Hyunjin head back to the mansion that ITZY and SKZ are living in. "Channie-ah! I want you!" Chan walks out of his room. "No. No you dont." Chan looks at the ground. "What?" Yeji raises an eyebrow. "You dont fucking want ME. You want MY BODY. You domt give a shit about me." Yeji flinches at the sudden anger. "Th-thats not true.." Yeji holds back tears. "Yes. YES IT IS!" Chan turns around and walks away angrily. Yeji runs to her room, and cries. She cries so much. She cries up a whole river. Literally.

Its been days, Yejis hasnt left her room. "Yeji.. the perfromance is next week.. you need to practice." Hyunjin yells from outside the room. Yeji stays slient. Everyone decided to leave her alone. Yeji is watching TikTok, and she gets a call from her mom. "Umma?" Yeji speaks for the first time in days, because she hears sobs on the other line. "Get Hyunjin.. its your Appa.." Yeji freezes and hangs up. "Hyunjin! We have to fucking go!" Hyunjin jumps up, confused. "What, why?" He asks. "Umma called. Its Appa. We need to fucking leave!" Hyunjin and Yeji leave, and go to their mother. "Umma? We're here!" Yejis sees her mother, crying on her couch. "Appa.. he died.." Yeji and Hyunjin freeze. The whole world has seemed to stop. And its only them.. Hyunjin and Yeji.. on this spinning ball so-called "earth". At this point, earth stopped spinning. The clocks stopped ticking. And the skies turned black. There were no start in the sky. There were no peopld walking. The strest lights were dim. And no one was there. Hyunjin and Yeji were just.. there. Yeji and Hyunjin ended this by walking to the car. "How.. Why? I swear the world just fucking HATES US!" Yeji sobs and yells. "IM DONE! IM DONE LOSING EVERYONE AMD EVERYTHING!" Yeji breaks down in tears. "Hey... you're okay.. im right here." Hyunjin says softly. The world is closing in on them. They drive home, everyone was waiting on the couch. And when the two walk through the doors, they have red watery eyes. Yuna was the first to come up to Yeji. "Hey.. What happened?" She says softly. "My.. Appa.. he.. he.. he died.." Yejis cries more and more. She goes to her room, and looks at the scar on her arm. Its so large, and will never go away. The damage was done so ling ago.. and maybe she can just open up the wound.. keep the scar from healing.. and end it all.  The sun sets, and everyone goes to bed exept for Yeji. She walks out of her room, and to the kitchen.

She walks to the knife block ontop of the counter. She holds a small knife to her wrist. But she cant.. she drops the knife and falls to the ground in tears.. again. She hears footsteps. "Yeji? Where are you?" It was just Felix. He went back to bed after looking for her. He thought she was just getting food. Yeji takes the knife to her room, and sets it on her night stand.  She drifts off to sleep.

⚠️𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐌⚠️
In the middle of the night, she picked up the knife and held it to her wrist. "God.. if you hear this, take me.. painlessly or not.. i wanna be gone.. please." Yeji stabs into her wrist with the knife, causing blood to run onto her white sheets. But it okay. She will be gone in a few hours anyways. She drags it farther alomg jer arm, blood running down her arm, and tears staining her cheeks. The blood drips to the floor and stains it. She takes the knife to her other arm. She already feels weak enough.. why? She slashes her arm. Blood stain her arm. Her sheets. Her floor. Her clothes. Everything. She was dying.. she had wrote a not before the attempt. It was fir Hyunjin. And she left another for BangChan. "Goodbye world.. i have loved everyone ive met.. but im ready to go.. take me...now.." And those, thise were Hwang Yejis last words before her death at 2:27am, on May 12th, 2024.

𝚄𝚖𝚖𝚖.. 𝚜𝚘 𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗.. 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚍𝚔 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚍... 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝙰𝙻𝙾𝚃 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚘. 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚗𝚓𝚒𝚗 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚍. 𝚂𝚘𝚘𝚘 𝚞𝚖 𝚋𝚢𝚎, 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞!

-𝘌𝘶𝘯𝘩𝘦𝘦