24.5) late night confession

*real life*

Max didnt know any words of Italian for sure. But something he knew he was sure about is that "ti amo" is not a friendly confession. He watched enough movies and went to enough Hispanic places to know it was definitely something with a big meaning. Yuki had faded the lights a bit to make a more "romantic" and calm atmosphere.

He looked up to Charles and made him an eye contact. He smiled. He was sur it was something special. He didn't do anything and continued dancing.

"- Het is oké, ik ben klaar als jij dat bent, he whispered back. It's ok, I'll be ready when you are.

- What?he said still smiling.

- Don't worry Charlie, Max answered smiling."

He the heard a whispered "ok Maxie" before he made him turn around. Holding his hand in the air. After the spin, Max took him closer to himself in a hug. He hugged him very tightly. They continued moving in rhythm.  They did it until the very last note. They were the last on the dance floor. Even Oscar and Logan had left the dance floor so they could see them. The whole grid with their plus ones were looking at them waiting for something to happen.

When the song stopped they finally stopped dancing to look at each others. They both blushed and parted ways. The boys went to their respective best friend. Yuki had put the nice and rhythmic music back. Lando had requested Friday so the Japanese had put it.

"- Sooo. What did you tell him, Pierre asked Charles with a grin.

- What? Charles said faking being clueless smiling.

- You perfectly know what I mean. Did you see yourselves? You looked both so inlove.

- What. Don't say that! Charles said not wanting anyone hearing it.

- Oh aller assume enfin t'as vu comment tu le regardes? Vous étiez sur le point de vous- he was cut off by Charles' hand on his mouth. Oh come on admit it finally have you seen how you look at him? You were about to-

- Ferme la! On est pas les seuls qui parle français ici! Shut up! We're not the only ones to speak French here!

- Mais tout de même. Vous étiez adorable, on aurait dit un vrai couple, Pierre said almost having heart eyes from loving the "couple" so much. But still. You were adorable, it looked like a real couple.

- Toi t'as trop bu clairement. You clearly drank too much.

- Et toi t'es dans le dénis. And you're in denial.

- On parlera pas du temps que ça t'as pris à comprendre que t'aimais Yuki alors, Charles added with a grin. We're not gonna talk about how much time it took you to understand that you loved Yuki then.

- Donc vous vous aimez. Ou du moins tu l'aimes. So you love each others. Or at least you love him.

- Non! T'es un vrai malade ou quoi!? No! Are you sick or what?!

- Donc tu ne l'aimes pas? Oui oui bien suuur, Pierre said absolutely not convinced. So you don't love him? Yeah yeah of couuurse."

Charles just gave up and went to see the others. He then saw Max in the same situation as he was. Confronted by his best friend about his love for Charles. He grabbed some crisps as well as a new drink and joined them. Pierre followed him with Yuki. The two of them not wanting to be away from the other. The couple sat down next to Charles who was infront of Max and Daniel. Both Max and Charles simply said to the other a small "Hi" with a smile.