28) couples

Real life

Oscar was waking up in his bed on his first real day off without anything after Qatar. He turned around to see his Logan beside him. The American had flew with him to Australia for their small break.

Oscar then put his arm around Logan and snuggled up closer to him. The koala placed his head in Logan's neck. He stayed like that until the American woke up. Oscar was almost went back asleep when he felt soft caress in his hair. He lifted his head a bit and saw Logan smiling at him. The Aussie smiled back at him.

"- Hi.

- Hi.

- How are you? Logan said smiling.

- I'm good. You?

- Good. I love waking up next to you.

- I also love waking up next to you."

The two boys smiled again at each other. They stayed like that for a while before one of them got up. "Breakfast?" It was Oscar. The second one nodded before also getting up. They both went to the kitchen. Oscar, who isn't a morning person despite being 11am, started the coffee. While he was doing that Logan was getting out some bread and fruits from the fridge. The American started making toasts. The Aussie got the jam and put it on the table.

The two boys ate while talking calmly at the table. After breakfast they relaxed a bit on the couch then they started packing to go to the beach. They put on their swim trunks, flip flops, a t-shirt and sunnies. They were both ready and took a pre-made picnic basket. The two drivers hopped in the car.

Once arrived at the beach the couple went to a secluded spot. So they could be in peace.
Logan laid down two towels on the sand and Oscar put a parasol behind them. The two boys sat down and put sunscreen on. They took off their shirt and laid down a bit.

After a while Oscar was already asleep, obviously, and Logan was on his phone bored. He then got up and starting talking to him.

"- Hey do you want to go into the water? Logan asked Oscar.

Silence was his answer. Logan still didn't notice his boyfriend was asleep.

- Maybe we could just walk on the beach with our feet in the water. What do you think?

Again silence.

- Hey Osc. Why are you ignoring me? the American was still obnoxious.

Oscar was still sound asleep because of course 11 hours of sleep isn't enough. The koala needs a lot of sleep to function. Logan finally realised he was asleep and started shaking him a little.

- Hey Oscar don't sleep all day.

Only a weird noise was his response. Clearly the Aussie didn't want to wake up.

- Oh come Osc, Logan was exasperated a bit but still smiled at him. You sleep at night not day.

- Hmpff, Oscar had tried mumbling something. I don't wanna.

- Pleaaaaaase, Logan begged him with puppy eyes.

- Pff ok child, Oscar said slowly waking up."

He sat up and rubbed his eyes. Logan took his hand and took him into a hug. The American had given him a kiss in his lips. They stayed like that for a while. Logan finally got up to get Oscar up. He then started walking hand in hand with the koala. They walked like that for a while like that with their feet in the water.

Well that was until Logan had an idea. And not a good one like a romantic move or something. No simply running with him and forcing his poor boyfriend into the not so cold water. Oscar was surprised at first since he was still tired a bit. He wasn't prepared at all for the water to hit him like that. He simply muttered "traitor" at his boyfriend who was laughing at him. "Come on it's fun. You're just boring." was his answer. Oh and a big splash on him to of course.