Chapter 1: The Delightful Encounter

First Encounter: BTS Fan Sign Event

The fan sign event buzzed with excitement as fans eagerly waited to meet their idols. Amidst the crowd, Jimin's eyes scanned the room, but one figure standing near the back caught his attention. Clad in a beautiful Churidar, she exuded a quiet elegance that set her apart from the rest. As the line shuffled forward, Jimin noticed her nervousness grow, a delicate blush creeping up her cheeks.

Finally, it was her turn. Y/n approached the table, her entire body radiating shyness. She greeted the first member, J-Hope, with a bright smile.

Y/n: (beaming) Hi J-Hope! Your sunshine personality is infectious! I love your solo work, Ego is amazing!

J-Hope returned her smile, clearly charmed by her enthusiasm.

J-Hope: Thank you so much, Y/n! I'm glad you like it.

She continued down the line, chatting excitedly with each member. She complimented Suga on his rapping skills, teased V about his quirky personality, and even managed to get RM to laugh with a well-timed joke. Jimin watched, captivated by her transformation. With each interaction, her confidence seemed to bloom.

But as the line snaked closer to him, he noticed a shift. Y/n's smile faltered, her steps hesitant. By the time she reached him, seated last at the table, she was practically radiating shyness again.

Jimin: (offering a warm smile) Hello there! Thanks for coming to our fan sign event. What's your name?

Y/n managed a small nod, her voice barely a whisper.

Y/n: (blushing) Uh, hi... I'm Y/n.

Jimin found her shyness endearing. The contrast between her confidence with other members and her bashfulness around him only piqued his interest further.

 The contrast between her confidence with other members and her bashfulness around him only piqued his interest further

Jimin: (noticing her shy demeanor) You seem a bit nervous. Don't worry, we're just regular people too. (leans in playfully) Is there anything you'd like to talk about besides how incredibly handsome I am?

The other members chuckled at Jimin's attempt at humor, and Y/n's cheeks burned even brighter.

Y/n: (gaining a bit of courage from the lighthearted atmosphere) Well, um... I've always admired your music and performances. And your dance moves are incredible!

Jimin grinned, genuinely touched by her compliment.

Jimin: Thank you, Y/n! That means a lot to me. Hey, how about I sign your album and we chat more?

Y/n: (surprised)what??

Jimin: Oh nothing sweety... There's a surprise waiting for you at your home...

As he signed albums for the fans who followed, his gaze kept returning to Y/n as she interacted with the other members. A melody of shyness now played around him, a new, intriguing tune that begged to be explored.

Late-night Call: An Unexpected Turn

Later that night, as Y/n replayed the events of the day in her head, a small, folded piece of paper tucked into her album sleeve caught her eye. It was a note, scrawled in Jimin's neat handwriting. Her heart pounded as she unfolded it.

Y/n,

Thank you for making today so special. You were radiant, and your passion for our music is truly inspiring. I'd love to get to know you better if you're open to it. Here's my number. Don't hesitate to call!, and btw by your shyness, I have already found that I'm your Bias...Sweety

By yours,

Jimin

Hesitation warred with curiosity within Y/n. Could this be happening? Is it even real?? Taking a deep breath, she dialed the number, a nervous flutter in her stomach.

The phone rang, and then a familiar voice, warm and inviting, filled her ear.

Jimin: (on the phone) Hello?

Y/n: (voice shaking slightly) Hi, Jimin. It's Y/n... from the fan sign event.

Jimin: (voice filled with surprise and delight) Y/n! I was starting to think you wouldn't call. What a pleasant surprise!

From that first awkward conversation, a unique friendship blossomed. Their late-night calls became a haven, where they could share their dreams, fears, and aspirations without judgment. Jimin became Y/n's confidant, a steady presence in her life, guiding her through uncertainties with unwavering belief and encouragement.

Their shared laughter and memories became the foundation of a love story that defied expectations, a testament to the transformative power of connection that transcended distance and even a little shyness.