Chapter 6: The Heartbreak

Jimin slammed the practice room door shut, the sound echoing through the narrow hallway. The dance practice had been intense, fueled by emotions they couldn't quite articulate. But now, as they stood outside Y/n and Jimin's apartment, the gravity of their mission weighed on them.

Jimin's knuckles rapped against the door, the sound echoing through the narrow corridor. Taehyung shifted from foot to foot, his impatience palpable. They had rehearsed their lines, and prepared for confrontation, but nothing could brace them for what awaited inside.

Y/n's voice floated from the living room, a soft melody that grated against Jimin's nerves. "Yes, baby, I miss you too," she cooed into the phone. The sweetness of her tone twisted something inside him. He exchanged a glance with Taehyung, who scowled.

"Who's the lucky guy?" Taehyung's voice was a low growl, and Y/n's eyes widened in shock

"Who's the lucky guy?" Taehyung's voice was a low growl, and Y/n's eyes widened in shock. She clutched the phone, her knuckles turning white.

"Jimin, Tae," she stammered, "I can explain-"

Taehyung cut her off, his anger erupting like a dormant volcano. "Explain? You've been calling someone 'baby,' Y/n! Don't play dumb."

JIMIN: How could you Y/n ???? I trusted you... I loved you...and you CHEATED ON ME???Y/N: Jimin please listen to me...At least let me Explain.....

Jimin's silence was deafening. He watched Y/n, his heart pounding against his ribs. She had always been his anchor, the one who understood him without words. But now, her betrayal hung in the air like a noose.

Tae's voice dripped with venom. "Cheating on Jimin, huh? You're a real piece of work." His eyes bore into hers, accusing and unforgiving. "Slut," he spat, the word leaving a bitter taste on his tongue.

As Y/n stood in the midst of the heated confrontation, her heart felt like it was being torn apart. Jimin's accusatory words hit her like a freight train, shattering the trust she had painstakingly built with him over time. The silence that followed his accusation was suffocating, a heavy weight pressing down on her chest.

When Taehyung's harsh words pierced the air, calling her a "slut," Y/n felt a surge of disbelief and hurt wash over her

When Taehyung's harsh words pierced the air, calling her a "slut," Y/n felt a surge of disbelief and hurt wash over her. How could they think so little of her? How could they reduce her to nothing more than a label, casting aside all the moments they shared, all the love they professed?