Chapter 2: The Assistant Designer

The Assistant Designer

Months passed since that fateful encounter on the crowded streets of Seoul. Jimin couldn't shake off the memory of Y/n, her enigmatic presence lingering in his mind like a haunting melody. Despite the demands of his career with BTS, his thoughts often drifted to her, wondering where she was and what she was doing.

One day, while brainstorming ideas for their upcoming album concept, Jimin found himself unable to focus. His mind kept wandering back to Y/n and her love for design. Suddenly, a light bulb went off in his head.

"Y/n," he murmured to himself. "She's perfect." Jimin uttered with blush adoring his cheeks.

Without hesitation, Jimin picked up his phone and dialed the number he had saved as 

💕Mrs. Park💕

"Hello?" came Y/n's voice, filled with curiosity.

"Y/n, it's Jimin," he said, his heart pounding with anticipation. "I have a proposal for you."

Y/n couldn't believe her luck when Jimin called her out of the blue. His proposal took her by surprise—an opportunity to join Big Hit Entertainment as an assistant designer, working closely with their creative team.

"I... I don't know what to say," Y/n stuttered, her heart racing with excitement.

"Say yes," Jimin urged, his voice earnest. "I can't imagine creating without you by my side."

Y/n's mind raced with possibilities. This was her chance to pursue her passion alongside the man who had captured her heart. With a shaky breath, she finally whispered, "Yes, Jimin. I'll do it."

As Y/n settled into her new role at Big Hit, her bond with Jimin grew stronger. They spent countless hours together, brainstorming ideas, sketching designs, and sharing stolen moments of laughter and affection.

Despite their growing closeness, they kept their budding romance a secret from their colleagues. But their feelings for each other were undeniable, simmering beneath the surface like a quiet flame waiting to ignite.

They confessed under the moonlight and sealed their relation with  a gentle and delightful kiss.

Months passed, and Tae noticed the change in Jimin. His best friend seemed happier, more alive than ever before. But there was something else—a glint in Jimin's eyes whenever Y/n was around, a tenderness in his voice whenever he mentioned her name.

Tae couldn't deny the pang of jealousy that gnawed at his heart. He had developed a crush on Y/n, admiring her from afar, but now he watched as Jimin and Y/n grew closer with each passing day.

Despite the ache in his heart, Tae knew that Jimin's happiness was paramount. So, he made a conscious effort to support his friend, burying his own feelings deep within himself.

Meanwhile, Jimin and Y/n's collaboration flourished. Their creative synergy seemed to know no bounds as they poured their hearts into every project. Their late-night brainstorming sessions turned into moments of shared intimacy, their laughter echoing through the empty corridors of Big Hit Entertainment.

Yet, even in the midst of their burgeoning romance, Jimin and Y/n remained cautious. They both knew the risks of pursuing a relationship in the public eye, especially given their positions in the entertainment industry.

But their love was a force too strong to ignore. It was in the stolen glances across the studio, the gentle touch of their hands brushing against each other, and the unspoken words that hung in the air between them.

As their feelings deepened, Tae couldn't help but feel a sense of resignation. He had hoped that maybe, just maybe, Y/n would return his feelings. But seeing the undeniable connection between Jimin and Y/n, he realized that some love stories were simply meant to be.

In the end, Tae made a decision—to put his friendship with Jimin above all else. He would support his friend's happiness, even if it meant letting go of his own desires.

And so, amidst the chaos of their lives as idols and creatives, Jimin, Y/n, and Tae found a delicate balance—a bond forged through love, friendship, and the unspoken understanding that some things were simply beyond their control.