Chapter 10: The Butterfly Effect

As BTS delved into the intricate choreography of their upcoming music video, Jimin found himself unusually distracted. Thoughts of Y/n, the person who had captured his heart, danced through his mind, drawing his attention away from the dance moves he usually executed with precision. Despite his best efforts to focus, his thoughts kept drifting back to memories of their time together.

Jungkook nudged him playfully, snapping him out of his reverie. "Hey, Jimin, you with us?" he teased, a knowing grin spreading across his face. Jimin blinked, shaking his head to clear his thoughts. "Yeah, sorry," he muttered sheepishly, trying to refocus on the choreography.

But even as he attempted to immerse himself in the dance routine, Jimin couldn't shake the anticipation of Y/n's visit

But even as he attempted to immerse himself in the dance routine, Jimin couldn't shake the anticipation of Y/n's visit. The prospect of seeing them again filled him with a mixture of nervous excitement and longing, making it difficult to concentrate on anything else. Suddenly, the door swung open, breaking their rhythm. Bang PD entered, a faint smile dancing at the corners of his lips.

"Alright, boys, let's take a five-minute breather," he announced. A collective sigh of relief swept through the room, and the members gratefully collapsed onto the nearby couches." What's going on, PD-nim?" 

Jin asked, wiping sweat from his forehead. Bang PD's smile widened. "Trust me, this interruption is worth it. Miss Malhotra will be visiting tomorrow." Interest sparked among the members. "Miss Malhotra?" RM repeated. "What's she coming for?"

 "She's here to take your measurements," Bang PD explained, "to create the most exquisite costumes tailored specifically for each of you."

As the clock ticked closer to the designated time, the door finally slid open. Everyone turned towards the entrance, they were met with a vision in black. Y/n Malhotra, her vibrant hair starkly contrasting with her sleek attire, walked confidently into the room, accompanied by her secretary, Mia.

 Y/n Malhotra, her vibrant hair starkly contrasting with her sleek attire, walked confidently into the room, accompanied by her secretary, Mia

A stunned silence descended upon the room.

Y/n, with her head held high, her gaze sweeping across the room. Her expression was professional, and composed, a stark contrast to the shy assistant designer they once knew. This Y/n exuded an aura of confidence and success that left them speechless.