004

P

P.S, in this episode, there will be changes made!
It's for the sake of Yuen's arc guys 🥲.

S, in this episode, there will be changes made!It's for the sake of Yuen's arc guys 🥲

"YOU HAVE NO IDEA where we're going, do you?" Sokka said. Aang looked back at him. "Well, I know it's near water." He shortly replied. Yuen looked beneath them to see nothing but water. "I guess we're getting close than." Sokka rolled his eyes.

Yuen began stitching Sokka's pants again. She was concentrating and hoping she wasn't going to mess anything up.

"Momo, marbles, please." She heard Aang ask Momo. Momo listened and handed him some marbles. "Hey, Yuen, check out this airbending trick." Aang called out for her. She struggled but spared a glance.

She saw Aang spinning marbles around and she smiled. "That's nice, Aang." She said. "But, you didn't even look." He retorted. "That's false. I did spare a glance." She told him, looking up.

"Hey, that's nice." She repeated. "But I'm not doing it now." He reminded her. "Oh... sorry." She mumbled. "Stop bugging her, airhead. You need to give girls space when they do sewing."

Yuen sighed, ignoring him. But Katara wasn't gonna let him slide. "What does her being a girl have anything to do with sewing, Sokka?" She scoffed. "Simple. Girls are better at fixing pants than guys, and guys are better at hunting, fighting, stuff like that."

"It's just the natural order of things." He added. "Awe, goody! She's all done with your pants. And look at what a great job she did!" Katara snatched the pants and threw them at Sokka.

Yuen dropped her hands. "Wait, I was just kidding! I can't wear these! Yuen, Katara, please!"

"Relax, Sokka. Where we're going, you won't need any pants." Aang reassured. "Hey, Aang. Now that I'm not busy anymore, could I see that trick again?"

Aang smiled and immediately pulled out his marbles and began spinning them with a wide grin.