005

YUEN HAD WOKEN UP with a great sleep

YUEN HAD WOKEN UP with a great sleep. She opened her black eyes to face the blue sky. She laid on Appa's head, hearing his huffs and growls. She could sense that he was tired of her body weight on his head. Fortunately, he had to stop.

Yuen yawned and jumped off Appa and onto the ground. "The Earth Kingdom city of Omashu. I used to always come here to visit my friend, Bumi." Aang introduced his friends to the large kingdom.

"Wow! We don't have cities like this in the South Pole." Katara pointed out.

"They have buildings here that don't melt." Sokka said in awe. "Well, let's go, slow pokes. The real fun is inside the city."

Aang was quick to jump down. Yuen didn't react and began following after him.

"Wait, guys," Katara grabbed her by her shoulder. "It could be dangerous if people find out you two are the Avatars." Katara reminded her. Yuen frowned. 'Oh, right. That...' she sighed.

"You two need a disguise." Sokka announced. "So what am I supposed to do? Grow a mustache?" Aang replied with sarcasm.

But, ironically, that's exactly what he did. Whilst Aang wore a wig and moustache made out of Appa's fur... Yuen was made to wear a long wig. She aggressively scratched her scalp along with Aang. "This is super itchy!" She whined.

Aang turned to his bison. "How do you live in this stuff?" He asked him. He huffed at him. "Great, now you two look just like our grandparents." Sokka smiled. "Technically, Aang is 112 years old." Katara added. Yuen didn't care. She just wanted to leave Omashu at once.

Something made her very nervous about the place. "Now let's get to skippin' young whippersnappers." Aang said in a old voice. Yuen laughed and followed after him with a large stick Sokka had given her.

"Yes, the big city awaits!" She said.