008

THE MOON WAS shining, and Aang was trying to pry Appa from his spot

THE MOON WAS shining, and Aang was trying to pry Appa from his spot. Yuen and Aang had decided to leave together to find Roku, without Sokka & Katara. Yuen watched, guilt eating her alive. Aang had some how convinced her, but she didn't wanna leave her cousins behind. That wasn't the right thing to do.

"Let's go, Appa. Come on, boy." Appa let out a roar, indicating that he didn't want to leave. "Look, I'm sorry, but Katara and Sokka aren't coming to the Fire Nation with us. If they got hurt, I'd never forgive myself." Aang told his animal companion.

"So get your big butt off the ground and let's go!" He shouted. He tried pulling him once more, but tripped and fell on his own butt.

"I think his big butt is trying to tell you something." Sokka startled Yuen and Aang. The two immediately spun around, to see practically the whole village. "Please don't go, guys. The world can't afford to lose any of you to the Fire Nation. Neither can I." Katara said, her eyes holding back tears.

"Well, then... Yuen will stay and I'll go." Aang gently pushed her over to them.

"What? No! I'm not letting you go down there by yourself." Yuen shook her head. "But—I have to go talk to Avatar Roku to find out what my vision means." Aang retorted. "Our vision." Yuen mumbled.

"I need to get to the Fire Temple before the sun sets on the solstice. That's today!" He jumped on Appa. He tried to fly away, but the three ran in front of them. "We're not letting you go into the Fire Nation, Aang." Katara said. "Yeah, at least not without us!" Yuen grinned. "We've got your back." Sokka nodded.

Momo landed on Aang's shoulder. And Appa give Sokka a big lick, making Yuen giggle.

"It's a long journey to the Crescent Island. You'll have to fly fast to have any chance of making it before sundown. Good luck." The man told them.

"Thank you, sir, for your—" "Go!"