006

YUEN AND SOKKA were tasked with the duty to collect dinner

YUEN AND SOKKA were tasked with the duty to collect dinner. The two decided to go separate ways, and meet up back with the others. So Yuen now walked alone, a sack filled with nothing but nuts. She squatted down and grabbed another nut. She made sure to examine it, before realising it was yet again just another rock.

Out of frustration, she groaned and threw the rock away. "This is pointless!" She whined, turning around. Yuen started walking back to their spot, with an annoyed expression on her face.

"Great, you're both back. What's for dinner?" Aang jumped off the rock, as both Yuen and Sokka sat down with them. "Well, we've got a few options. First, round nuts and some kind of oval-shaped nuts, and some rock shaped-nuts that might just be rocks."

Yuen sighed. "Same here." She poured out everything from the sack. Momo grabbed one, and banged it against another, a bigger, rock.

The earth shook, making Yuen fall flat on her back. "What was that?" Sokka cried out.

It shook once more. "It's coming from over there!" Aang pointed, before him and Katara began running. "Shouldn't we run away from huge booms and not toward them?" Sokka yelled out. "Come on, it's not like they'll listen anyway." Yuen chuckled, before they ran after them in a hurry.

So there they sat, watching a boy with a green earth-bender uniform on, with long brown hair. He was moving this large boulder around. Yuen was impressed. "It's an Earthbender!" Yuen whispered. "Let's go meet him." Aang suggested.

"He looks dangerous, so we'd better approach cautiously." Sokka nodded, but before getting the chance to stop her, Katara had approached him.

"Hello, there. I'm Katara. What's your name?" She asked. The boy dropped the rock. He began running before bending the earth to create a block between their paths. "Nice to meet you!" Aang exclaimed. "I just wanted to say hi." Katara said. "Hey, that guy's gotta be running somewhere."