1. CHAOS

Lilith POV

Blood dripped from my hand as I punched the guy infront of me hard on his jaw. He fucking dared to let that bastard escape from MY basement. I took a hold of his hair in my fist and smashed his head on the nearby wall. My knuckles met his jaw once again as I punched him repeatedly. My anger is reaching its peak. I should start my anger therapy classes again as I won't have HIM to calm me down anymore.

I was about to throw an another punch but stopped as I heard Levi, the commander of our mafia say, 'Mam, call from the hospital.' I immediately left the collar of that mole and went towards him. I was panting from beating the shit out of that man. Taking hold of the phone I placed it on my right ear.

'What is it?' I asked the question right away as I hate beating around the bush. 'Mam, sir has woken up.' I looked at the ceiling of the old basement I am in right now as I cut the call and made my way to the sink to clean my hands.

Drying my hands with the towel a guard gave me, I checked whether I had any blood drops on my light cream coloured suit. I started walking towards my car as I kept my usual cold face on. Taking the keys from Levi's hand, I sat on the driver's seat. I started the engine and pressed my leg on the accelerator hard. In 10 minutes I reached the hospital which was under my father's control.

The guards on the ground floor bowed their heads but not caring anything I entered the lift and pressed the 4th floor. The elevator opened. I took a deep breath and started going to the room he is in. I stood outside the door as I didn't dare to enter the room. I looked at him through the glass on the door. He was in a hospital dress. A nurse was giving him an injection. He was about to turn his head towards the door. I immediately looked away as I know that I will burst into the room if he looked at me.

I entered the doctor's cabin and sat on the seat. I looked at the doctor named Ivy who treated him. 'Good morning Ms. Fererra.' She smiled a little and greeted me. I just nodded my head. ' Is there a chance that he would remember me?' I questioned her almost immediately after she greeted me as I gulped the lump which formed in my throat. The fact that he doesn't remember me makes my wrath increase more. Not on him but on myself.

I looked at her for an answer. 'The amnesia he has is dissociative amnesia. I think it may be because of the stress sir felt after sir left you. He not only forgot you but also your brother. We can't do anything unless he himself would try to recall those memories. Even if he tries, he may not be able to remember. I battled within myself whether I should be happy so that he doesn't have to take stress about me anymore or to be sad that he would never know about us anymore.

I didn't let anyone tell him about our marriage as it may affect his health. Without saying a word I walked out of the cabin and headed to father's mansion. The maids and guards bowed their heads as I went to the living room. I saw my brother Enzo sitting on the couch with father and talking about something.

As they saw me, they looked at each other as if speaking through their eyes. I looked at father and sat on the couch beside Enzo. Father cleared his throat and spoke, ' Lilith, I think it's better for you to move on. It isn't like you were serious in that relationship.' I darkened my eyes and looked at father. 'Dad is right Lilly. Forget him just like he forgot you.' I glared at him. 'Just because he forgot me doesn't change him and neither will I change. He may have forgotten me but I'll approach him in a new way.'

'What if he forgets me! I will meet him as a new person to him. I AM NOT GOING TO LEAVE HIM NO MATHER WHAT HAPPENS' I spoke grittening my teeth to control myself from bursting out in anger. I stood up and started to go near the stairs. I halted on my steps as Enzo said something 'ENOUGH IS ENOUGH Lilly, if you still insist on not leaving him then your heart will break.' He yelled at me. I looked at him through my shoulder and said,'I stopped many hearts with my bare hands, it doesn't matter if mine breaks.' I started to climb the stairs again.

I entered the room and closed the door behind me. I leaned on the door and sat down placing my hands on my face. Just what chaos am I into. This world just irritates me so much. I opened my eyes and looked at the picture that was on the side table of my bed. The four of us in the pic look so happy. Past days are always nice.

Me, Enzo, Jenna and her brother, my so called ex husband who forgot me, Riccardo know each other from childhood. I hated him since my childhood or I thought so. I didn't know why. Is it because he is competitive? or is it because he irritates me with his words? I didn't know that it was not hate but fear. I was afraid. I didn't know it until my dramatic brother discovered it. I was afraid that my life is always at risk and anything may happen to me.

I was afraid that he would not be able to forget me. He is a bastard. I hate him now. How dare he forget me! After I have overcame my fear he forgets me. I sighed and freshened up. I laid on the bed with my trousers and a t-shirt on. I looked at the ceiling and thought about the past. An year ago.....

When all this shit started. When I was entangled to a string which is the strongest. When it started to get hard for me to get rid of those feelings but they became something that would never ever fade away.

Riccardo Salvatore and Lilith Fererra........

______________________________

I hope you like it but you all are confused right now I guess. It will get cleared soon..

Thank you for reading

Next update on Sunday