2. FIRST PUNCH

Suggested to play - Gasolina By Daddy Yankee

Lilith POV

I entered into the race track of my brother, Enzo who holds bike and car races for mafias illegally. I was bored at home so to destroy that boredom I came to the race track. But I guess luck is not by my side today. Because Riccardo fucking Salvatore is here. The one and only bane I have and will ever have.

I stood near my brother who was busy checking some papers which were definitely not related to our office. I took out my ear pods from my trouser pocket and started listening to one of my favorite songs. Ric came towards us as he held a helmet on his hand. He smiled at my brother who returned it with a smile and hugged him.

He then looked at me and snapped his fingers in front of my face. I closed my eyes and breathed deeply to face the shit. Taking the ear pod from my right ear, I spoke being irritated  by his presence ' What?'. He raised his eyebrows at my tone. ' I just came to say hello to my lovely partners and you give me that irritated look. I'm hurt'. He placed his free hand on his chest which was not holding the helmet and put up a disappointed look on his face.

Such a drama king. But suddenly I got a doubt . I didn't hesitate and asked him ' By the way! Why are you holding a helmet?' Just then realization hit me. ' Don't say me you're gonna race.' He grinned showing his dimples and replied ' Yes!'. ' So who's the opponent?' I asked Enzo. Both the best friends looked at each other and smirked at me. 

From their looks I know that the opponent is definitely a psycho whom I hate. They both turned towards me and spoke in union ' Wilson Russo '. Today is going to be very interesting. I  rolled my eyes back at the mention of that man. He is one of the leaders of the small gangs in Italy. He got into a fight with me in a mafia party. That's why I hate parties. I always get into a fight with someone.

We didn't fight physically that day. He thinks he can win. He doesn't even know me. He just know me as a business woman and the daughter of  Gabriel Fererra. He doesn't know the assassin in me. He doesn't know Scorpion.

' I'm gonna start the race. Go ready yourself bro!' Enzo spoke with an excited voice. ' Yeah I am going.' I'm not gonna lie but why is he so hot today. Is it because of his outfit? A black cargo pant, plain black t-shirt and a matching black leather jacket. Perfect for a race. He is a handsome man even if I say he's like a pig. 

Those ocean blue malicious eyes which hold authority and power in the meeting room and the same eyes show playfulness in front of me. And speaking of his hair. Man! Those jet black hair locks falling on his forehead make him more dashing. That messy hair of his is just cherry on top.

 He is different. He is the deserved guy to become the king of Italy. His face is like a Greek god which makes any woman throw themselves on him. Those eyes, his long bridge nose, plump lips. Everything in him makes him special.

But the dimples. Oh God how bad am I at describing them. Wait What am I thinking? He's still a piece of shit. The race started as a woman fired the gun in the air. The head start was awesome. Ric led the show. Every women in the race track shouted and cheered for him. I stared at those two bikes as a long and dangerous curve arrived.

I narrowed my eyes at Ric's bike as he increased his speed. What the fuck is he thinking? He's gonna die. I widened my eyes at him as if not believing it. I huffed and shook my head at him as he suddenly slowed down and crossed the curve safely. Such a bastard!

Both the bikes are not backing off. Neither Ric gives Wilson a chance nor Wilson. As they neared the finishing line the crowd went silent to check who's gonna win. Win! Win! Win! I cheered in my mind.