3. PROXIMITY

Suggested to play - Shameless by Camila Cabello

Riccardo POV

Laying on the ground, I felt the painful sensation on my jaw due to the punch that Lilly gave me. I smiled like an idiot as Enzo came near me. 'Bro she punched you. Why are you beaming ear to ear?' He asked me with a confused stare. I chuckled at him and said 'She punched me Enzo. She punched me'. Amusement was clear on my face. 'I don't get it.' He said with a confused stare.

I got up from the floor and sat properly. Enzo too joined me and sat on the ground. 'You don't get it!' I put on a disappointed face and glared at him. 'Just tell already'. He exclaimed with an irritated tone. I put my elbows on my thighs and palms under my chin. 'She touched me Enzo.' I was so delighted that I forgot the pain on my crotch and jaw.

Enzo looked at me weirdly as if he saw a ghost. 'Wait a minute! Did you accept the challenge just so she could touch you? I thought you hated her'. I showed my dimples as a response. 'I still hate her!. I still didn't it'. Enzo shook his head.

Just then I looked around the race track. Consciousness hit me. I stopped smiling and kept a poker face as I saw the crowd looking at me weirdly. I know what they are thinking. They might think that I am mental to why I am so happy when I got a very hard punch and a kick to my crotch.

' You are bleeding.' Enzo spoke. I wiped the blood that dripped from my mouth and got up from the ground. 'Where is the first aid?' ' I think we better go to your father's mansion.' Enzo wiggled his eyebrows at me. ' Is it your concern for me or something else' I teased him. He is so whipped for my sister.

'Did you think I'll have concern for you! Obviously I wanna see my wife.'
I shook my head. 'Jenna isn't your wife yet.' Enzo chuckled. 'She will soon be mine.' We sat in my car as I drove to father's mansion.

I am happy today. When was the last time she touched me? Maybe 12 years ago when I was 17. The day before that incident. That traumatic incident which was still carved in Jenna and Lilly's brains.

The smile on my face vanished. No one knows about what happened that day. Neither we asked them nor did they tell us. Both Jenna is so traumatized that she gets panic attacks just by hearing any f-words.

As I was engrossed in my thoughts I didn't see that the mansion has arrived. Enzo shook my shoulder to gain my attention. 'What are so lost in thoughts?' 'Nothing' I replied with a cold tone.

I entered the mansion as the guards and maids bowed at me and didn't even dare to look at me. The other version of me is only when I am with my close ones. The cold mafia prince is back again.

We both sat on the couch in the living room. I called Jenna. Walking down the stairs she looked at me shocked. 'Who even dared to touch my brother?' She came towards me and took a closer look on my jaw.

Sarcasm filled me as I said, 'Your bestie!' She picked the first aid box from a chest of drawers inside the living room. 'Lilly hit you'. I nodded my head. 'Am I invisible?' Enzo blinked his eyes at us.

'Oh sorry I didn't notice you.' Jenna instantly apologized. 'I forgive you.' Jenna chuckled at him. I smiled and started treating my wound as they started talking.

He is so in love with her that he even warned every boy in her university on her first day without her knowing and almost killed a guy for her. I looked at the time on my apple watch.

'Did you take your medicines Jen?' Jenna stopped talking to Enzo and smiled at me. Her eyes smile just like mom. I see mom in her. She has the same eyes like our mom who died. Those hazel eyes always remind me of her.