4. A CRUCIAL DECISION

Suggested to play - WTF by Hugel

Riccardo POV

"If you let me tie you on my bed, then I'll definitely let you rule my world, my little donut."

I said those unrealistic, surreal words that I wouldn't do even if I were to die.

I chuckled at her reaction as the sun gazed its warm light on her milky skin. Those flushed cheeks make me want to squeeze them as I resisted the urge to do that.

Those heart shaped lips parted away as she exhaled the breath she held back. Her black orbs staring at mine or more like glaring at me.

She pushed my huge body away with those small, petite arms of her. I am still surprised by her fighting skills when she punched me yesterday.

My little donut has grown stronger. I smirked at her and backed away. "It's still a surprise to me that you were able to punch me."

Her long black hair which reached till her lower back made her look even more attractive than she is. Indian style of hair.

My grin never left my face as I started walking without looking at the door but at her. "By the way, Is that mole beside your belly button still there?"

I said in a playful tone as I know it would make her even more furious.

She gritted her teeth as she was about to take the paper weight on her desk to hit.

I escaped right away to avoid getting hit as I exited the room chuckling.

As I was out of the room I could hear her scream in her cabin due to frustration.

Irritating her is kind of my part time job. It gives me relief. It's like a drug to me. The feeling of her being irritated, frustrated and what not.

Now my part time job is done. Let's get to the real job. I walked to the elevator as the bodyguards followed me.

Exiting the company I entered the car. I reached my company in a span of 10 minutes.

Every one in the company greeted me. But I kept my reply short and removed the button of my coat.

I entered my cabin and called Mark, my right hand man. Mark answered the call in a fraction of seconds. "Where are you, Mark?" I asked in my usual cold tone.

"Headquarters, boss." "Any updates on him?" Mark hesitated while answering "No, Boss." I sighed as rage filled my lungs. I cut the call immediately.

I drowned myself into work. Opening my laptop I started working until my neck turned sour. I didn't know how many hours had I worked. Sipping the coffee I checked the project details about the partnership with Fererra enterprises.

Lilith Fererra has done a good job as being a COO. She put me on a choke hold to attain that first place. But I gained it anyway. Even if she is a COO she brought the company to great heights. What if she became a CEO? She would have defeated me.

Enzo is also an efficient man. But I know him too well to know his tactics. Our friendship made it easier for me to get his next move.

Just then I remembered what I said to her.

If you let me tie you on my bed, then I'll definitely let you rule my world, my little donut.

I chuckled at the thought of it. Shaking my head I started to sip the coffee and work. But then my phone rang on my desk. I saw the caller id which showed Father. Father? Why is he calling me. I mentally cursed at him.