CHAPTER 3

Morning 10am

BTS pov

While we were practicing, Taehyung got a call and he immediately answered it. We were waiting for him. After he came back, we asked,
Jimin: Who was it?
Taehyung were smiling
Taehyung: There's a good news. Quadrils are here in Korea.
Jimin: WTF are you talking about?
Suga: I've known this before.
Taehyung: What? And you kept it as a secret?
Suga: Yes. (He gave them a wide smile.)
Taehyung: Hyung... Why did you keep it as a secret?
Suga: I'm sorry.
Suga laughed.
Namjoon: When did they arrive?
Taehyung: Day before yesterday.
He smiled widely.
Jimin: Come on, let's go then.
Jin: Where?
Jimin: To see them.
Jin: Are you crazy?
Suga: I think someone is excited.
Suga teasingly smiled. Jimin smiled.

Suga: Come on let's go and practice.

After practicing for one hour we went back to our houses.

Jungkook's POV:
When I came back home, I was so tired. But my mind was thinking about Quadrils. My hyungs(except suga,Namjoon and Jin) were in love with them. Only I was the one who still doesn't have any feelings for anyone.
After resting for a while I took a bath and slept.

Quadrils pov

We were eating our breakfast when the doorbell rang. When Tera opened the door, we saw Anastasia.

 When Tera opened the door, we saw Anastasia

(She is like a sister to Quadrils. She is here to study BBA course)
         Hobbies - Reading,Exercising and Baking
           Dream - To become a business woman

Anastasia - Surprise, guys!
Tera - Whoa, Ana... Come in. Why are you late?
Ana - The flight was late.
Liz - How was your journey?
Ana - Good (she said with a smile)

Then they all hugged Ana. They chatted for a while, and then Ana went to her room.

After freshening up, she ate breakfast and went to sleep. At this time, Tera, Ria, Rae, and Liz went to their colleges. It was their first day. Tera and Ria were in the same college, while Rae and Liz were in the same college but in different departments. Ana was also in Rae and Liz's college, but because she just arrived today, she decided to start going from tomorrow onwards.

BTS pov
We were in Namjoon's house.We were discussing about the upcoming Grammy Award function.While we were discussing J-hope got a call.After awhile he came back.
J-hope - I'm sorry guys but I have to go right now.
Jungkook - Where?
J-Hope - I'm going to my friend's house. They're throwing a party, so I have to go.
Namjoon - OK.
[J-Hope leaves.]
Taehyung - I don't think he went to his friend's house."
Jungkook - Me neither.
Jimin - Then let's follow him.
[The three of them follow J-Hope. Their guess was correct; he wasn't going to his friend's house. After driving for 15 minutes, they reached a medical college.]

Jimin - What is he doing here?
Jungkkok - I Don't know
Taehyung - So he lied!
J-Hope stepped out of his car wearing a mask and entered the college.
Jungkook - What is he up to?
Jimin - Don't know. Anyway, let's go behind him.
They also wore masks and followed him. J-Hope was standing in front of the gate while waiting for someone.

Jungkook's pov

We were standing there for almost 20 minutes when we saw Hyung trying to hide himself as two girls passed through the main gate.

Taehyung - Is that Astera and Zaria?
Jimin - Yes.

When he mentioned Astera, my heart skipped a beat. I don't know why I was feeling like this. It's strange. They were wearing masks. Astera was well-dressed in baggy jeans and a crop top. She looked sexy, and I couldn't take my eyes off her. She is so beautiful. I've seen her before, but I don't know why I am feeling like this now.

Jimin - So, he came here to see Zaria?
Taehyung -I think so.
Jimin - Ohhh... Jungkook, we have to give him a punishment.
(Jungkook was still lost in his thoughts)
Jimin - JUNGKOOK, ARE YOU HERE?

When hyung called me, I quickly snapped out of my mind and answered him.

Jungkook - Yes Jimin
Jimin - Are you in this world? How many times I have to call you?
Jungkook - Huh..I'm sorry I was thinking about something else. What were you talking about?
Jimin - Nothing (He said that with an annoying face)

After that, we went back to Namjoon hyung's house. When we reached his house, Jimin and Taehyung were smiling, but I was still lost in my thoughts. Namjoon asked us with a serious face, "Did you guys find out?" When Namjoon hyung asked them, Taehyung and Jimin started laughing. Suga asked, "Why are you guys laughing? Did something happen?" Jimin replied, "No hyung nothing happened, Hobby hyung wasn't going to his friend's house; he went to see Zaria at medical college."

Suga - So he lied?
Taehyung - Yes, hyung.
Namjoon - So we have to give him a punishment, right?
Jin - Of course, we have to give him a punishment. How dare he lie to us, and it's not safe either.
I was still lost in my thoughts when Suga hyung called me.
Suga - Jungkook, what happened to you? Are you alright? (He asked Jungkook with a concerned expression.)
Jungkook - Yes, hyung, I am fine.
Taehyung - Then what happened to you? I've been watching you for a while.
Jungkook - Nothing, I'm just tired.
Namjoon - Are you sure about it?
Jungkook - Yes, hyung.

While we were talking, Hobi hyung came inside with a smile creeping on his face.
Namjoon - Your party ended this early?
J-hope - Ye..Yeahh, I was so tired so I came back.
Jin - Ohhh...So you started lying?
J-hope - Wha..what are you talking about hyung?
Jimin - What were you doing in the medical college?
Taehyung - Why did you hide when you saw Zaria and Astera?
Jungkook - Did you go there to see her?
(They were asking him questions non-stop. J-hope was so stunned.)

J-Hope - A..Ac..Actually...
Jin - Don't ever dare to lie Hobi. (He said with a serious face.)
Namjoon - Don't you know it is so dangerous for you to go and see her? You are not a normal person, Hobi; you are a worldwide known K-pop idol. Did you ever think about what will happen when you get caught by their bodyguards?
J-Hope - I'm sorry. (He said with a sad face.)
Jin - It's OK, now come let's have our lunch; it's already 2 pm.
Then we all ate our lunch and decided to go for a ride.
End of Jungkook's pov...🤍