CHAPTER 23

After one month

All things were going very well. They were all so happy. BTS members were now very close with their loved ones. Tera also helped them and created situations for them to spend time alone. But on the other side, Jungkook is still teasing Tera without wasting any moment. Now Tera was in love with him. She was slowly getting rid of Raden from her mind. But still, she was not ready for a new relationship. BTS members also created situations for Jungkook and Tera to be alone, just for their little brother.

But Heejoo has become a big wall between Jungkook and Tera's love. Sometimes she comes between them and gets close to Jungkook, which makes Tera angry and jealous. BTS members, except Jungkook, noticed it. They have tried their best to get rid of her, but Heejoo was stuck with Jungkook like a snail. On the other side, Gong-dook was getting closer to Tera, which made Jungkook jealous. Because of this, Gong-dook and Jungkook have become enemies. But in between them, Tera was struggling. Sometimes BTS saved her from those two angry birds.

Now, Jean-woo was not disturbing Liz anymore. They all were so happy with their current life.

Tera's Pov

While I was attending my class, the professor said, "Tomorrow is your seniors' farewell. So for tomorrow's function, we have Mr. Han Kang, the richest and youngest businessman in Korea."

When she said his name, I looked at her with a surprised face. What the fuck! Then she continued.

'So you all must be here in college. No one should be absent tomorrow; it is the only request he has put forward. It is also a strict order from the principal. And one more thing, Ms. Astera and Ms. Zaria, please come and meet the principal in his office after this class,' she said with a smile. We responded with 'Yes.'

Then she continued the lecture. I clenched my jaw while looking down. Ria was looking at me from afar with her angry face. I looked at her. She looked away while clenching her jaw.

"What the heck, Tera? Is he really coming to our college?" Yeonjun asked me with a confused face. "I'm pretty sure he is coming only because of you."

I looked at him, nodded, and said, "Yes, Yeonjun, I also think so. I thought after that incident he backed off. But no. Let me inform Liz about this." Then I texted her about it.

'Should I tell this to Kook?' While I was thinking about Jungkook, the lecture ended. As soon as the lecture ended, Ria came towards me and banged her hands on my desk, saying, "What the hell is happening, Tera? Why is he coming here?"

I stood up from my seat and said, "I don't know, Ria. I thought he backed off after that incident, but no. He's trying to mess with us. Anyway, let's go to the principal's office," I said with an angry face and walked away with Ria to the principal's office.

"Excuse me, Mr. Kim..." We excused ourselves and went inside.

He smiled and said, "Please, sit." We sat down, and Ria asked, "What made you call us, Mr. Kim?" When she asked him,

"I'm sorry, but I know you both are so busy. Can you two please come tomorrow? It is his biggest request. So please..." When he asked me this, I clenched my jaw and was about to say no to him, but before that, making me surprised, Ria said,

"We will come, don't worry about it. Actually, we are free tomorrow," Ria said with a smile. I looked at her in surprise. What the hell is she talking about? Oh my god, I can't handle this anymore.

"Mr. Kim, can I leave?" I asked him with an annoyed face. He nodded in response. I quickly left from there and went straight to the washroom. On my way, I saw my friends. They were waiting for me. They know everything that happened, so they were worried about me.