CHAPTER 21

Tera's Pov

"Tera... Look at me in the face..." Ria said while folding her arms.

What the hell is happening... Uhh... I should escape from here... "What's wrong with you, Ria? I'm having a severe headache, and you are suspecting me," I said, acting as if I'm mad.

"Suspect...? What are you talking about...? Okay, if you have a headache, then go and sleep," she said with a surprised look. I smiled internally and was about to go back to my room. But before that, Rae called me and said,

"You still love him, right?"

When she asked me this, I turned towards them and asked, "What are you talking about?" I knew what she meant.

"Don't act like you didn't understand, Tera..." I could see she was so angry at me. I looked down.

"WHY ARE YOU STILL LOVING RADEN, TERA? HE FUCKING CHEATED ON YOU...." he blasted out in anger. I pressed my lips together. My eyes were getting teary. Whenever I hear Raden's name, I don't know why I'm being so sensitive.

"Rae, stop," Ria said while holding onto Rae. "WHY SHOULD I STOP, RIA? SHE IS STILL LOVING HIM EVEN AFTER 2 YEARS OF THEIR BREAKUP. SHE KNOWS EVERYTHING, EVEN HIS PARENTS SHUT HER OUT. THEN WHY IS SHE STILL LOVING HIM..."

"I'm sorry," I said under my breath, looking down.

End of Tera's POV.

When Tera said 'I'm sorry', Ana came towards her and hugged her. Tera burst out in tears after Ana hugged her.

"I don't know why I'm still loving him, Rae... I swear, I hate him more than I love him... He was my first love, how can I forget him so easily..."

Rae looked at her and asked, "So easily...? It's been 2 years, Tera. Still, why can't you move on and be in another relationship?"

"How can I be in..." Before Tera could complete her sentence, Rae asked her, "What about Gong-dook? He's a good guy, right?" When Rae mentioned Gong-dook, everyone, including Tera, looked at her.

"What? Why are you all looking at me like that? Gong-dook is a nice guy, and he's a great match for Tera," Rae said, looking puzzled by their reactions.

"WHAT THE FUCK, RAE..? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? HE'S MY GOOD FRIEND. DON'T EVER TALK LIKE THIS AGAIN.. UNDERSTAND..?" Tera shouted in anger and stormed towards her room.

They all looked at her in surprise. "What happened to you, Rae?" Liz asked, disbelievingly. Then suddenly, Rae started to laugh.

"Are you mad?" Ana asked, incredulously. "I'm not," she said, still laughing. Then she continued, "Okay, I will explain. Did you all see her face when I mentioned Gong-dook as her boyfriend? She looked very angry and even shouted at me, right? So after this, I'm sure that she is in love with someone, and I think that someone is JUNGKOOK."

"But how can you say that she's in love with someone just because she lashed out at you? And also, why are you bringing Jungkook into this?" Liz asked, surprised and slightly angry.

Then Rae told her all about Jungkook and Tera, what Ria and Rae had discussed before. She continued, "And why did she need to shout at me just because I told her about Gong-dook being her boyfriend?"

"You have a point," Ana said. "Okay, we can discuss it tomorrow. For now, let's sleep." All of them nodded in response and went back to their rooms.

Tera's POV:

What the hell is happening to her? Did she just talk about Gong-dook being my boyfriend? That is never going to happen... But when she asked me about another relationship, I thought about Jungkook. I love Jungkook, but if I tell him that I'm in love with him, I feel like I'm cheating on him. I don't want that to happen. I need some time to forget about Raden... Then I slept unknowingly while thinking...

End of Tera's Pov

Next Morning at 10pm

Now all of them were sitting in the hall area..

"Now, Tae and Liz, explain everything to us," Tera said, and all of them looked at her with confusion.

"What are you talking about, Tera...?" J-Hope asked.

"Oppa, remember that day when Tae came here with bruises on his face? Tae is going to talk about that day," Tera clarified, and they all looked at her, still confused. Just then, Tae recounted everything about that day and yesterday's incident.

"WHY DID YOU HIDE EVERYTHING FROM US, HYUNG..?" Jungkook shouted at Taehyung, full of anger.

"I'm sorry about that day. It was me who said not to inform you all," Liz said, looking down.

Rae and Tera sat on the sofa, their grip tightening from time to time as they looked down. Liz glanced at both of them with fearful eyes, knowing why they were being silent.

"I'm sorry tha..." Before Liz could complete her sentence, Jungkook asked Tera, "Tera, why didn't you inform us about it?" Tera looked at him and replied, "I wasn't aware of that day's incident, and about yesterday, all of you seemed so happy, so I thought to talk about it today." Jungkook looked at her with an expressionless face.

"Why didn't you let Tae tell us about that day, Liz?" Ana asked her with an angry face. "It's because of Tera and Rae... I'm scared of them. I know what they will do after knowing about this. I don't want that to happen," Liz explained, looking at Ana.

"That boy behind Liz is the same guy who tried to touch me. He is Han Kang's brother," Tera revealed, causing everyone except Liz to look at her in surprise.

"Kang's brother..?" Taehyung asked in disbelief. "And also, when I was about to leave the washroom, he called me and said that Kang is in love with me," Tera continued, recounting everything he had said to her. Jungkook clenched his jaw in anger.

Rae closed her eyes in anger and then she said, "Okay, now everything is clear, right? Now Tera and I have to go somewhere. You guys can have breakfast; don't wait for us."

After hearing this, Tera and Rae were about to go somewhere, but before they could, Liz stopped them by blocking their way. Both of them looked at her, and Tera said, "Liz, move."

"Before that, tell me, where are you both going?" Liz asked firmly.

"We are going to..." Before Rae could complete his sentence, Liz interrupted, "To Kang's house, right?" Both of them nodded. Then Tera said,

"Liz, I promised you that he won't come and disturb you again, right? So now I'm going to fulfill my promise. Move away before my temper rises." All of them looked at her in disbelief, and Jungkook was about to say something, but before he could, Tera continued,

"Don't try to stop me; it won't work."

"I'm not trying to stop you. But take me or Asher with you. Don't go alone," Jungkook insisted. Tera looked at him.

Tera's Pov

"If I take him with me, I'm sure he will lose his temper. I don't want that to happen," I thought to myself. Then I said, "We will take Asher and Luck with us."

Then we stepped inside my car and drove off to Han Kang's house.....