CHAPTER 24

"Please leave me. I've already told you, I don't love you. I only love one person and that is Jung..." Before Tera could complete her sentence, Kang placed his hand over her mouth and said, "Don't ever say that bastard's name in front of me." When he said that, Tera said in full anger,

"Bastard? What the... Who gave you the right to call him that name, which always belongs to you, huh?" When Tera said this, Kang closed his eyes and held both her hands above her head with one of his hands while his other hand held her jaw. Tera tried to free herself from the monster, but her strength was no match for his.

He was very close to her. Whenever she tried to fight him, he easily defended himself. Then, suddenly, Jungkook barged into the washroom. Kang looked back and saw an angry Jungkook.

When he barged inside, the sight he saw made him even angrier. Kang and Jungkook were glaring at each other. As soon as Tera saw him, she whispered, "Jungkook...!" 

Jungkook looked at her full of anger, but when he saw her teary eyes, his eyes softened.

However, his eyes landed on her wrist, which was red. When he saw this, Jungkook looked at Kang and shouted, "LEAVE HER!"

When he said that, Kang smirked and said, "She is my woman. I don't like to share." As soon as he said this, Jungkook clenched his jaw, ran towards him, and punched him hard with full force, shouting, 

"SHE IS ONLY MINE, YOU MOTHERFUCKER. ONLY MINE. DON'T EVER TRY TO TOUCH HER OR COME NEAR HER. IF YOU DO, YOU WILL BE IN BED FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. MIND IT." He shouted at Kang, who was lying down due to Jungkook's punch.

The whole time, Tera was looking down. She was on the verge of crying, but she held back to stay strong. Ria and J-Hope were standing in the doorway with fearful looks. As soon as Ria saw Tera, she ran towards her and hugged her. Tera hugged her back, and a drop of tears left her eyes.

When Jungkook was about to punch Kang again, J-Hope held him back and said, "This is a college, Jungkook. We can handle him outside." But Jungkook didn't listen. He tried to punch Kang again, but J-Hope shouted, "JUNGKOOK." When he heard his hyung shouting, he stopped and looked at Tera, who was hugging Ria tightly.

He walked towards Tera, hugged her tightly, and said, "I'm sorry. I was a bit late. Just relax, baby. I'm here." He patted her back to calm her. Her breath was not in control, and Jungkook noticed that she was holding herself back from crying.

On the other side, Ria was looking at them with a surprised expression. Many thoughts were running through her mind. J-Hope noticed it. She was confused about why Jungkook was behaving like this.

Then Jungkook gestured for J-Hope to go outside. J-Hope went outside with a confused Ria.

After they went outside, Jungkook took Tera to a classroom. Jungkook held her face in his big palm and said, while looking at her deeply with full of love, "Babe, look at me. You are not alone. I'm always here for you. Just cry as much as you want. Don't hold it back. Don't try to be strong now." When he said this, Tera hugged him tightly and cried into his chest.

Jungkook's eyes were also becoming teary. He held her securely as she cried and said,

"He... he tried to gain me as his, Kook. I tried my best to fight, but my strength was no match for his. And he knows everything that happened between us—the proposal, the kiss... everything. He blackmailed me, saying he would tell everyone. I don't want that to happen. And he hates you so much. He wants to take me away from you. I don't want that. The only one I love is you. Only you. Please don't leave me like Raden did," she said like a child.

When she said this, Jungkook looked at her in surprise with his teary eyes. He was so happy now, the happiest person in the world. Jungkook was unable to form any words due to his happiness. Tera looked at him with her teary eyes and said,