CHAPTER 20

Tera's Pov

When he hugged me, I was surprised. When he backed off, I smiled awkwardly.

"Bye, Tera."

"Good Nig....." 

Without letting me complete, Jungkook said, "Good Night, Mr. Lee Gong-dook." I flinched a bit when he said 'Good night,' and then he wrapped his hands around my waist. I looked at him. I could see that he was so angry.

'Did he see Gong-dook hugging me? Oh my god, I'm dead... Huh... Why am I afraid of him?' Then I looked at him; he was not looking at me. Jungkook was glaring at Gong-dook, and Gong-dook was also glaring back at him. I was not able to do anything. At times, his grip on my waist was tightening. I closed my eyes. Gong-dook noticed it and said, "Tera, are you okay? Jungkook, leave her."

Actually, it was not hurting me; I was just embarrassed. I don't know why I felt like that. Jungkook looked at me because his grip was not that tight to hurt me. He was holding me softly.

"Just go, Gong-dook. It's already late, and I know how to take care of my woman.." When he said that, my heart was beating faster and faster. I looked at Gong-dook; he was looking at Jungkook with full of anger. But why is he acting like this? I was so confused right now.

But just then, Tae came and saved me from those two angry birds.

Taehyung's Pov

I was looking at the three of them. Jungkook and Gong-dook were glaring at each other. I know Jungkook's anger; if he is out of control, no one can stop him. Oh my god, again, what will I do? Tera was in between them like a lost puppy. I chuckled at her. She is struggling between the two of them.

To save her, I walked towards them and said, "Hey, come on, let's go. Tera, Liz is calling you." As soon as I said this, Tera said, "Yeahh... Yeahh... I must go now, bye Gong-dook," and she ran from there. Jungkook and I chuckled at her actions. She is so cute to handle. Then Jungkook looked at Gong-dook, who was looking at Tera running away. Jungkook stepped in front of him, blocking his view.

Gong-dook looked at him.

"Stay away from her," Jungkook said with a blank face. Gong-dook scoffed and said, "Why should I, and who are you to say this, huh?" Gong-dook said this and walked away, leaving an angry Jungkook. Jungkook was about to follow him, but before that, I dragged him to the parking lot.

"Where were you guys?" Ria asked.

"We were in the washroom. Let's go now," I lied to them. Still, Jungkook was looking at Tera with an angry face. All of us except Quadrils, Ana, and Hye-joon noticed it. Suddenly, Hye-joon said, "Okay, what about we go for a drive alone, I mean so that me and Yoora can spend some more time with our boyfriends."

Oh my god, if Jungkook goes with Tera alone, she is dead for sure. "What about we go together," I said while looking at Jungkook. He looked at me with a questioning face, with both hands in his pockets. "Yeah, I think that will be good," Yoora said with an awkward smile. Hye-joon looked at her with a 'WTF' expression.

"So that's final. Yeah, let's go," Jimin said hurriedly to avoid the awkwardness. Then we all enjoyed our night; the whole time, Jungkook was not talking to Tera. He was looking at her with a blank face.

After eating dinner, when we were about to leave, Tera said, "I've got something to tell you all. Tomorrow, if you all are free, can you guys please come to our house at 10 a.m.?" she said with a straight face. I know what she is talking about. It is about Liz and me. I stayed silent.

"But for what, Te..." Before Suga hyung could complete, Tera said, "Oppa, please don't ask any questions. I'll tell you tomorrow." Hyung nodded in response. Then they all went home.

End of Taehyung's Pov

In Quadrils' House,

Knock.. Knock..

"Yes?" Ria said. She was applying night cream in front of the mirror.

"Ria..." Ria turned back, and it was Rae.

"Rae?"

"Yes, it's me. Now tell me."

She said while walking towards the couch. "No, you tell me what you need to tell," Ria said to Rae.

"Okay, did you notice Tera and Jungkook? They are so close sometimes, and Jungkook is so protective towards her. And she is sometimes scared of him. She is not like this, Ria. She will not allow anyone to raise their voice towards her, right? Okay, BTS is like family to us, but at first, we were strangers who worked together. At that time also, Jungkook raised his voice towards her, but she didn't say anything. Why..? Is there something between them?"

"I also noticed it. But if there is something between them, she will definitely tell us. And also, she is not at all ready for a new relationship, Rae. She is still loving that bastard..." Ria said with an angry face when he mentioned Tera's ex.

"WHAT..? SHE IS STILL LOVING HIM?" Rae raised her voice with a surprising face.

Ria said, "Yes, she is. But at the same time, she is angry with him."

"Okay, but still, we need to keep our eyes on them," Rae said while still controling her anger. Ria nodded in response.

Then she continued, "Now tell me what you need to tell me."

"Rae... I think Hobi is in love with me..." Ria said with a confused face.

"WHAT...?" Rae asked, and suddenly she started laughing, "Wha... What are you talking about, Ria...?" Rae asked her while still laughing.

"Stop laughing, you idiot..." Ria said with an angry face. But still, Rae didn't stop laughing.

Then she walked towards the hall and called all of them to the hall while still laughing.

"ANA... TERA... LIZ... COME FAST..." Rae shouted while still laughing. Ria was trying to stop her but failed. They all ran towards them with worried faces and asked, "What...? Did something happen...?" Ana asked them with a worried face while panting. Still, Rae didn't stop laughing.

"Rae, why are you laughing...?" Liz asked her with a questioning face. But still, Rae didn't stop.

"CAN YOU PLEASE STOP LAUGHING...?" Tera shouted. This made her stop laughing, and Rae walked towards Tera and said, "Tera... Ria is saying that Hobi is in love with her..." She said this and again started laughing. When Liz and Ana heard this, they also joined Rae and started laughing.

Ria closed her eyes out of embarrassment with her hands on her head. On the other side, Tera was standing there with a shocked face.

Tera's Pov

"What is happening here..? How did she know about it... Hobi will definitely kill me for sure.. I don't know if I was happy or afraid. But why are they laughing..?"

End of Tera's Pov

"CAN YOU ALL PLEASE STOP....." Ria shouted. They all stopped laughing and looked at her, hands closing their mouths to control their laughs. Then Rae looked at Tera with a confused face.

"Tera, why are you not laughing..?" Rae asked her.

"Wh.. Who said th.. that I was not laughing..? I laughed," then she laughed awkwardly.

"Can you please stop..?" Ria said while glaring at Tera. She immediately stopped and looked down. "Tera, why are you laughing awkwardly? I think you are hiding something from us. Tell me, what is it..?" When Ria asked her, Tera's breath hitched. "Me..? Hiding..? No way, Ria, how can I hide something from you all.." she said while looking around.

"Tera, look at me in my face.............." Ria said, folding her arms.