Chapter I: Sorting Hat.

(I'm definitely making funny or sad little pictures on the top of every chapter, and nobody can stop me. Hope you like the designs! The pictures will involve an event in the chapter. Think of it as a small spoiler.)

"Harry Potter!" The woman called from the paper and Harry sighed. He heard whispering break out. He walked up and felt everyone watching him. It was uncomfortable. He sat down and diverted his eyes from everyone, not wanting to look at them. He felt his anxiety spike and he took a deep breath.

He felt pressure on his head and heard a voice. Hello there Harry. I am the sorting hat. Harry blinked in shock. "Woah." He whispered. Let's see here.

This is so cool! Harry thought and smiled a little.

Hmm, interesting. Very interesting.

Harry didn't like that. Not at all. He silently wondered if he wasn't fit for this. Lots of bravery. But very cunning. I think I've got it.

Harry braced himself. He felt like it had been hours, even though it had only been a couple of minutes. He didn't like it.

"SLYTHERIN!" The hat yelled out of nowhere, causing Harry to look up quickly. He saw the whole table of slytherin loudly cheering. Harry looked down and watched his robes change from a light grey to dark-ish green. Harry stared for a bit before realizing he needed to go to the Slytherin table.

Harry stood up and nervously walked over, sitting down in an empty seat and messing with his hands. The rest of the sorting went quick for Harry, who had stopped paying attention and was looking at his robes and avoiding the eyes of the Slytherins who kept staring at him.

"Now to feast!" The man at the front yelled, he was the headmaster. Harry remembered Hagrid talking about him and looked over to Hagrid, who seemed happy. Harry smiled to see him happy and looked to his plate, which was full of food somehow. He looked back to the table of teachers. Seeing a man wearing full black, with black hair as well. He looked familiar for some unknown reason to Harry.

Harry looked besides him and made eye contact with another teacher. Harry felt his scar prick painfully, he put his hand up to it and winced quietly. The pain subsided as quickly as it had came and Harry was left in confusion. Harry sighed and shook it off.

Harry looked back at his plate of food and took a small bite. He wasn't feeling up to eating at the moment. He wondered how it would feel to be a wizard. He still couldn't believe it. A wizard! He never knew that wizards even existed until now. In front of him he saw someone's cup automatically refill. "Brilliant." Harry whispered in awe.

"I know right?" Harry heard someone next to him say and he flinched, looking over. The boy laughed. "Sorry, didn't mean to scare you." Harry flushed red in embarrassment. The boy had Blond-Almost white hair and brilliant grey eyes. "Nice to meet you, Draco Malfoy." The boy stuck his hand out and it took Harry a second before he grasped it.

"Harry, Harry Potter." Harry said his last name quietly. Draco looked shocked and Harry sighed waiting for him to rant. Until he didn't. Harry looked up and the boy was just smiling. "So you're the famous Harry Potter?" Draco sounded enthusiastic. Harry looked the absolute opposite of Draco. "Please don't call me that." Harry muttered and Draco looked confused.

"I thought you liked the fame or whatever." Draco said and Harry glared a little at him.

"Why would I like being famous for the death of my parents." Harry sneared at the blondie. The boy raised his hands in defense. "Wasn't trying to start a fight." He said in defense and Harry looked down guiltily. "Sorry." He said and Draco smiled, putting his hand on Harry's shoulder. "No worries." Harry smiled a little.

-SupI'mLineBreak-

When they got to the common room Harry looked around in awe. The place was huge. Like, bigger than the whole of his aunt and uncle's. He shook off the thought. He didn't want to think about them. He looked over to Draco, who was listening to the familiar man from the great hall. He was listing off names. Harry listened for his name, hearing others get called as well.

"Lastly, we have Pansy Parkinson, Blaise Zabini, Draco Malfoy, and..." The man stopped and glared for a second. "Harry Potter." He sneared. A couple people looked over to Harry when his name was called. Harry looked to his feet and felt his anxiety spike again, he didn't like all the attention he kept getting. "Oi, Screw off!" Harry heard someone yell out, he didn't know the voice. It sounded like a girl.

Harry felt pressure on his shoulder. He looked up and Draco had his hand on his shoulder. Draco walked off and Harry followed him. When they got in their dorm Draco smiled at Harry. Harry smiled back a little. Two others walked in, a girl and a boy. He assumed they were to ones who were supposed to be in the dorm with him and Draco.

"Don't worry about them, they're prats." The boy, Blaise if Harry remembered right. "Names Blaise." He pointed to the girl, she had black hair and dark brown eyes. "That's Pansy." He finished and Pansy grinned. Harry nodded.

"Harry, though you already know that..." Harry responded and sighed. Pansy smiled. "No worries, as long as you aren't an attention seeking prat, we're all good." She said and Blaise smacked her in the back of her head. Harry stifled a laugh with his hand. Pansy glared at Blaise. "You git!" She yelled and Blaise grinned. Harry saw his trunk already in here and walked over to it.

He opened it up and pulled out one of his books and his wand. He wondered whether he could try the spells in the book out. He also pulled out the small schedule he was given for the next day and read it to himself again. First he had Charms, flying or something like that, Transfiguration, defense against the dark arts, Herbology, potions, and others he didn't really care to read.

Draco sat down next to Harry and tapped him in the shoulder, Harry looked over. Harry hummed and Draco grinned. "Wanna join us?" Draco asked and Harry tilted his head to the side in confusion."Join you?" He asked and Pansy laughed a bit. "Told You he wasn't listening Dray." She said and Harry looked a little guilty.

"Were you talking to me?" He asked and Draco nodded. "Yeah, wanted to know if you wanted to come hang out with us for the day." Draco responded and Harry had a small smile. "I would love to actually." Harry said and Draco smiled. "Told you he'd say yes." Pansy whispered to Blaise, who rolled his eyes.

"Never said I doubted you, you git." Blaise said back and Pansy glared at him. Draco groaned. "Why do I associate myself with you queers..." Draco complained and Pansy grinned. "You love us." She said.

(Please help me, what is a queer???)

"Sadly." Harry was putting down his paper in his trunk when he broke out laughing. Pansy was staring at Draco with an offended look on her face and Blaise was laughing as well. "You all suck."

I hope this exceeds your expectations. I've been trying to get good at writing so I hope I did well.

Q1: Is water wet? (I'm a menace.)
Q2: Should I do Drarry?

Let me know in the comments!

-Galaxy_Wolf_yt
Word Count: 1287