Chapter II: Closer Than Close.

Harry followed behind the three. His mind wandered to his nightmare the other night. Usually he has trouble remembering his nightmares but he could remember bits and pieces of this one. A woman, maybe 5,7. 5,8? And a man about the same height as the woman.

The woman had red-orange hair and green eyes like his, he wondered if this was his mother, and the man, black sloppy hair, wearing glasses with Hazel eyes. He assumed this was his father, he looked just like his father. And green. Lots of green light. He didn't understand it but knew it wasn't good. That was all he remembered.

"Harry!" Someone yelled and Harry jolted back to reality. Looking up quickly. Where were they? Harry looked to Draco, who clearly looked worried and Harry realized that he must have zoned out. "Sorry, zoned out." Harry said and put up a smile. Draco gave him a suspicious look then shrugged.

"It's fine Harry." Draco said and side-glanced to Blaise and Pansy, who were in a heated debate. Harry wondered how long they had been doing that. Draco rolled his eyes at them. "You're both idiots." Draco said to the two and Harry giggled a little. Pansy had an offended look. "You wound me Dray." She said dramatically and Blaise rolled his eyes. "Dramatic." Blaise said and Pansy smacked him, causing Harry to flinch.

Draco walked in between the two, hands outstretched. Harry looked around at the room. Seriously, where are we? Harry thought and looked to Draco. "Where are we, I wasn't paying attention..." Harry asked and Pansy grinned. "Welcome to the room of requirement!" She said and Harry looked confused. "Welcome to the what?" Blaise smiled a bit. "It's a room that shows up when you need it, with everything you may need." Blaise explained and Harry looked around in awe.

"It's brilliant!" Harry exclaimed. The room was in slytherin colors, but it was actually pretty bright-ish with what looked like slytherin banners. There was what looked like a chess board, just different and other games Harry had never seen before. The place also had some books and 4 beds, like the dorm. It was beautiful to Harry. Pansy walked over to the table with the chess pieces and sat down.

"So, who wants to play me!" Pansy said and grinned at Blaise and Draco, who both shook there heads. Harry shrugged. Pansy looked proud. Harry walked over and sat down. "I'll play." He said and grabbed some of the pieces, they looked different than he remembered. Pansy looked excited. "Looks like I've got fresh blood!" She said and Harry looked a little surprised at the word choice.

"Are you gonna cut me..?" He asked wearily and Pansy blinked before breaking out laughing. Harry had no clue why she did. Blaise stifled a laugh and Draco laughed as well. "Did I say something funny?" Harry asked and Pansy got herself together."Oh my dear child, you have much to learn." She said. Harry blinked.

"It's a metaphor Harry." Draco said as he sat down next to him and Blaise sat next to Pansy. "Oh." Pansy smiled sweetly but also evily. "I'm betting Pansy's gonna win. Again." Blaise said and looked to Draco, who shrugged. "We've never seen Harry play, so I'm going with him." Harry smiled.

"So, you know how to play wizards chess right?" Pansy asked and Harry shrugged. "Um, yeah?" Harry sounded hesitant. He knew normal chess. Was this normal chess? "I'll start." Pansy said. "Pawn 3, 2 spaces up." She said and the third pawn from the left moved two spaces forward. Harry stared surprised. This was not normal chess. Not by a long shot.

"Um... Pawn 5, 1 space forward." Harry said and Pansy grinned. "This will be fun!" She said happily and told another one of her pieces to move forward. After a minute Harry was able to capture one of Pansy's pieces. Well destroy actually. "I-" Harry stared at the broken chess piece and Pansy cursed under her breath.

"Was it supposed to do that?" Harry asked, looking to Draco for help. Draco nodded. "Yeah, it is." He said and Harry nodded. Blaise looked confused at Harry. "You don't know that?" He asked and Harry shook his head. "He was raised by muggles, right Harry?" Draco said and Harry nodded, then realized he never told Draco that.

"I never told you that?" Harry said and Draco sighed. "Before you think I'm a stalker I'm not, lots of people know." Draco said and Harry blinked. "How..?" Harry asked quietly, he had a good assumption. "Not sure." Draco responded. Pansy coughed obnoxiously. "Well then. Guess we have some teaching to do huh?" She said and Blaise nodded.

"Definitely." Blaise agreed. Harry didn't know if he liked the sound of that or not. He was leaning more towards not."But first, I'm gonna win this game." Pansy said confidently.

~~~~~~~~~~

Harry won. It was close but he still won. Harry didn't know if he should have, usually when he played any games. He'd have to let Dudley win. Pansy leaned back in her chair defeated. "I've been dethroned." She groaned and Harry stared at her confused. Draco was just grinning. "I knew it." He said and stood up. "Dethroned?" Harry asked Pansy. "I'm the best at wizards chess in our little group! Or I was." Pansy said and shrugged.

"That was fun!" She said and sat back up. Harry smiled. Blaise walked behind Harry and sat down on the edge of a table. Pansy gasped and started digging in her pocket. Draco walked behind Pansy and tapped her shoulder. Pansy looked over glaring. "Don't look at me like that." Draco said to Pansy. Harry stood up

Pansy went back to what she was doing and pulled out what looked like a bracelet. Harry couldn't actually see it. She walked over and grabbed Harry’s right arm lightly, pulling up his sleeve. Harry stared in confusion at what she was doing. Blaise just watched, knowing what was happening. Draco was smiling behind Pansy.

Pansy grabbed the bracelet and put it on Harry’s arm, adjusting it at Moments so it will stay in one spot. Harry watched wondering what she was doing. Pansy pulled up her sleeve and Harry noticed she had a bracelet like the one he was wearing now. Same for the other two. "Now we're closer than close!" Pansy said happily and Harry messed with the bracelet.

It was 2 connected bracelets, one was red and the other dark green. Had some little gems as well. He wondered if it had any special features, or if it was a normal bracelet. He shrugged it off and pulled back up his sleeve. "Welcome to the group." Blaise said and Harry looked over. He smiled big.

"Thank you." He said quietly and sat down on one of the beds. Draco decided to sit down next to him. Harry was confused. Why him? There were many other slytherins. So why chose him. Draco seemed to tell something was up. "You alright Harry?" He asked and Harry looked over.

"Why me?" Harry asked quietly. Messing with his hands in his lap. Pansy and Blaise sat on the bed across the two. "What do you mean by that?" Blaise asked and Harry stayed silent for a second. "It's just..." Harry stopped. "I don't understand."

"You've obviously known eachother for years, I can tell that. But you just met me, why?" Harry looked up. Draco shrugged. "Well your not an annoying prat so that's a pro." Pansy said and Harry covered his mouth so he wouldn't laugh. "Not wrong about that." Blaise commented and Harry smiled and yawned.

Draco checked the time on the room and groaned. "We should go back to the dorms, it's about curfew." He said and Pansy sighed. "Aww man!" She complained. "Yeah, you're right Dray, but you should probably wake up Harry." Blaise said and Draco looked over confused.

Harry was leaning on the wall asleep. He looked peaceful. Draco stared and looked back to . "He looks peaceful though." Draco complained and Blaise shrugged. "Well you can't carry him so~" Draco sighed in defeat. "Finee."

Draco stood up and shook Harry. Harry hummed and sat up yawning. Sleepily looking at Draco. "It's almost curfew Harry, c'mon." Draco said quietly. Harry rubbed his eyes and yawned again, nodding slowly.   "Okay." Harry responded. Pansy and Blaise stood up. When they got to the dorms, Harry fell asleep almost immediately.

2 chapters in a day. I'm so proud of myself.
I hope I'm doing his correctly lol.

Q1: Are hotdogs sandwiches?
Q2: Fantasy or Horror.

Hope I'm not going to fast with this

-Galaxy_Wolf_yt
Word Count: 1455