~Ricky Weaver~

I do not own any of the characters except for Arabella.

~No POV~

"Man, I can't handle health class anymore." Jerry complains as the group were walking down the staircase.

"Yeah, I took that class. When they showed
the video of the whale having a baby, I almost gave birth to my lunch." Jack said with a disgust look on his face.

"Well, grace asked me to be her health class partner. We had to take care of an egg and
pretend that it was our baby." Jerry told them.

"How'd that work out for you?" Eddie asked him.

"Yo, I couldn't take the pressure. This morning I snapped, fried up our baby and ate it." Jerry said horrified.

"Big news, everyone. Big news!" Their principal announced, gaining everyone's attention. "Thanks to a winning essay by Kim Crawford, Our school has won a concert. From international mega pop star Ricky Weaver!" He said excitedly before going back to normal, "Carry on."

"I can't believe, you won!" Bella said excitingly for Kim.

"I'm so excited?!" Kim said excitedly.

"Well, wait. Kim, you're into Ricky Weaver?" Miguel asked.

"Uh, no. I'm not even sure who Ricky Weaver is." Kim denied know him.

"Really, Kim? 'cause your locker is a fan." Bella said as she opened Kim's locker that's show Ricky Weaver all over her locker.

"Thanks a lot, Bella." Kim said sarcastically trying to close the locker when the others laughed but was able to close it. "Fine. I love him. I downloaded all of his music. And now I'm gonna meet him. Ricky!" Kim squealed, running away.

"I'm beginning to think she knows who Ricky is." Jack said sarcastically.

"What about you Bella." Jack asked her.

Arabella shrugged, "No, I heard some of his music and it just not my taste."

"Jerry, we have health class next period. Where's our baby?" Grace asked him.

Instead of answering Jerry turned and burp her face and run away with a confused Grace.

♪ Don't you get all tough with me, I'm saying won't you come kick it with me? and we can have a ball, run up the wall, this is how we do, and no matter how much, I chop and punch, it's not as cool as kickin' it with you. ♪

♪ Here we go, let's start the party, chop it up like it's karate. ♪

♪ everybody, don't you get all tough with me, I'm saying won't you come kick it with me? and we can have a ball, run up the wall, this is how we do, and no matter how much I chop and punch, it's not as cool as kickin' it with you. ♪

~Arabella's POV~

The boys were training in the dojo while I was stretching while watching Rudy training with Jack.

"Pretty good. Solid contact, great form.Just try to bring your foot down a little lower." Rudy said and when Jack did that he managed to kick Rudy in the groin causing me to cringe at that.
"Okay, a little too low." Rudy said, his voice high pitched in pain.

"Hi. Oh, yeah. I mean, who knows, Grace?" Kim said while she was walking into the dojo on her phone. "He could part his hair on the left or the right. That's just what makes Ricky, Ricky."

"I can't believe because of you. That overgelled pretty boy is coming to our school." Jack said as she hang up. "I think he's got a doll's head."

"Jack, it's so predictable that a guy like you would  be jealous of Ricky." I said casually.