~Boo Gi Night~

I do not own any of the characters except for Arabella.

~Arabella's POV~

The entire mall has been decorated for the Boo Stravaganza and we were inside the dojo practicing when Jack entered. "Hey guys, we did a great job decorating.Our Halloween festival tomorrow night is gonna be a blast."

"Yeah." Kim agreed. "But can we please change the name from Boo-Stravaganza?"

"What wrong with the name is okay sounded." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"No way! I came up with that." Eddie exclaimed.

The "boo" part is scary, "Stravaganza" is fancy talk for party." Eddie explained.

"So uh, Jack you know the Halloween legend about our dojo, right?" Kim asked. I looked at her and was confused what legend.

"What legend?" Jack asked.

"This place wasn't always a dojo. It used to be a butcher shop called Myer's Meats."

"On a hot summer's day... You can still smell the Brisket wafting off the mats." Eddie continued.

"I always thought that smell was Jerry." Jack laughed.

"I mean I would guess it was Jerry." I told him.

"You don't know about the the legend either do you?" Jack concluded.

"Not a clue." I shook my head.

"Eight years ago on Halloween night, Mr. Myers was teaching his
apprentice to make sausages..." Kim told us.

"Oh! The sausager's apprentice huh?" Jack chuckled.

"That's right, apparently he did something Myers didn't like. Words were exchanged, pork started flying, Myers snapped... Picked up a meat mallet, and when it was over... His apprentice was dead." Kim whimpered.

"He was dead, deader than dead, he was so dead..."

"Okay, thank you Eddie." Kim stopped Eddie. "The legend, is his headless body still haunts this dojo."

"Stop trying to scare us It's not gonna happen, right?" Jack asked me.

"Uh-huh, it was going to be harder than that." I smirked.

"It's him! The sausager's apprentice." Eddie shouted. I turned around and saw a blue practice dummy was walking toward us.

Jack looked not convince and then take a bo staff that Eddie was holding. "I'll take care of this!" As he started to whack it with it.

"No, no Jack! Milton's in there." Kim shouted as she stopped Jack from whacking it more.

As Milton moaned in pain.

Eddie pulled off the mask and I glared, "Yeah, see?"

"Boo?" Milton said sheepishly.

I put the mask back on him and blow at him. "Goodbye Milton." As he fell over to the ground and struggled to get up.

♪ Don't you get all tough with me, I'm saying won't you come kick it with me? and we can have a ball, run up the wall, this is how we do, and no matter how much, I chop and punch, it's not as cool as kickin' it with you. ♪

♪ Here we go, let's start the party, chop it up like it's karate. ♪

♪ everybody, don't you get all tough with me, I'm saying won't you come kick it with me? and we can have a ball, run up the wall, this is how we do, and no matter how much I chop and punch, it's not as cool as kickin' it with you. ♪

At school the next day, Jack walked over with a tray and sat next to me. "That psycho butcher story you made up yesterday was pretty cool Kim."

"Not to Jerry, he actually started having nightmares about it. We told him it was based
on an actual legend." Kim smirked and did a little handshake with Milton.