~Clash of the Titans~

I do not own any of the characters except for Arabella.

~Arabella's POV~

I sat with Jack on one of the red benches watching Jerry and Eddie up on the jousting set up that Rudy put up.

"The joust is a highly-specialized. Combat technique. It's all about control, balance and Grace." Rudy told them.

Then Eddie put up his pugil stick and was beating the grace out of Jerry as he yelped in pain from the hits.

"Stop! Stop!" Jack tried to stop him while I just laughed, "You are beating the grace out of him!"

"Hey hey." Rudy said as the two jumped of their pedestals, "put down your pugil stick."

"Forget that! I'm taking this thing on the buss with me." Eddie said and then he attempted to hit Jerry again. Jerry screamed and ran out of the dojo while Eddie chased after him.

Then I saw Ty entering the dojo followed by Frank.

"Rudy!" Ty said.

"Ty, What are you doing here?" Rudy asked annoyed.

"I was over at the nail salon getting a power pedicure. Which, by the way, is manly because
it has the word "power" in it. And when I came out, I found this. Under my windshield wiper." He held up a folded piece of paper.

"What is it?" Jack asked confused.

"It's the thing that goes back and forth on your car when it's raining." Frank explained sassily earning deadpanned looks from all of us. "It's amazing."

"What's amazing is you're 19 and still in the seventh grade." I shot back.

"This is what I'm talking about. Your Bobby Wasabi flyer was on my car." Ty said angrily.

I sighed at their rivalry. "They act like 5 year olds."

"This is a declaration of war, Rudy." Ty announced.

"This isn't about flyers, Ty." Rudy said snatching it from him. "It's about the feud that started between us years ago."

"What you did to me was wrong!" Ty exclaimed angrily, "But it doesn't matter. Because I'm still the best Sensei in this town." He took a few steps towards the pedestals before turning around dramatically, "You up for a little joust?"

"I never walked away from a joust in my life." Rudy walked towards Ty, trying to look cool. The two then had a staring contest before rushing to pick up their pugil sticks and climbed on the pedestals.

"Now if you don't mind, I'd like to take a moment to harness my chi." Rudy said seriously.

"I'll do the same." Ty said but when Rudy closed his eyes he hit in the side with the pugil stick causing Rudy to fly off the pedestal and land on the ground with a thud. "Ha ha! I'm the King of the world! Yeah... whoa!" Ty cheered but he forgot that he was standing on the pedestal so when he took a step back, he too fell to the ground with a thud.

♪ Don't you get all tough with me, I'm saying won't you come kick it with me? and we can have a ball, run up the wall, this is how we do, and no matter how much, I chop and punch, it's not as cool as kickin' it with you. ♪

♪ Here we go, let's start the party, chop it up
like it's karate. ♪

♪ everybody, don't you get all tough with me, I'm saying won't you come kick it with me? and we can have a ball, run up the wall, this is how we do, and no matter how much I chop and punch, it's not as cool as kickin' it with you. ♪

Milton called me over to talk about something. I was running a little late and made it just on time, "I'm here." I walked over to the table where Milton and sat across from him.