~Badge of Honor~

I do not own any of the characters except for Arabella.

~Arabella's POV~

We were gathered in the mall's courtyard to watch Jack perform his awesome skateboard trick.

"You can do it Jack!" I called out as he got into place.

"What's going on?" Rudy asked.

"Jack's about to do a hippie jump over the chair, then 360 flip into an Ollie." I explained to Rudy.

"That's not Ollie that's Phil." Rudy said pointing at the man on the ground, "And he's gonna be killed."

"I got this baby, first job in my country I was speed bump." Phil said confidently.

Jack did his trick flawlessly and everyone cheered. "It gets hotter every time." I told him as he walked over and put his arm around me.

"Mind if I snag your axe, and take it for a scrape?" Rudy asked as we all looked at him confused, "Skateboard, can I borrow your skateboard?"

"Have you ever ridden one before Rudy?" Jack asked in disbelief while handing it over.

"I'm a third degree black belt, I think I can handle a little rolling toy." Rudy said very arrogantly.

"Okay, knock yourself out."

Rudy stood on the skateboard for two seconds before it went flying from under him and he fell to the floor, "Oh, wrong choice of words." I cringed then looking at Rudy.

"I think he just knocked himself out." Eddie groaned.

"No, I didn't." Rudy groaned. Then the skateboard fell on him.

"Now he did." Jerry said and we all just looked down at Rudy.

♪ Don't you get all tough with me, I'm saying won't you come kick it with me? and we can have a ball,
run up the wall, this is how we do, and no matter how much, I chop and punch, it's not as cool as kickin' it with you. ♪

♪ Here we go, let's start the party, chop it up
like it's karate. ♪

♪ everybody, don't you get all tough with me, I'm saying won't you come kick it with me? and we can have a ball, run up the wall, this is how we do, and no matter how much I chop and punch, it's not as cool as kickin' it with you. ♪

Later we all walked into the dojo after school.
"Hey guys, I've got a very big surprise." Rudy announced.

"Please tell me you're finally getting these smelly mats cleaned." Milton begged.

"Yeah, they're so moldy every week we have to give them a shave." Jack complained.

"Like seriously, you gotten changed them, I have see mold that bad before." I said.

"Yesterday, when I got home my grandfather got a whiff of me, cried and said I smelled like the war." Eddie said.

"I'm not talking about our mats, I'm talking about this!" He gestures to the object hidden under an orange sheet.

"Whoa! A wall sheet." Jerry exclaimed, "It's beautiful."

"It's not a wall sheet!" He removed the sheet and revealed a large flat screen TV.

"Dude that's sick." I said sitting down on the bench.

"Huh? It's a brand new Hi-Def, Surround Sound, LED, Flat-Screen TV!"

Eddie picked up the remote, "Ah man! It's 'Ninja Space Monkeys' is on."

This isn't for watching 'Ninja Space Monkeys'.Would you give me that!" he snatched the remote back, "This is a teaching tool so we can study our tournament videos. Milton. Let's start with your match."

Kickin it With Love| Jack Brewer|On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara