xS2 Chapter 23 - To Be A Better Teacher

"How do you relate to the students?" Amnestor asks.

Hearing that Ray goes, "Wait, you being serious or?"

"Yes," Amnestor sighs, "A student of mine told me my lessons are 'boring' and 'even the dinosaurs would have thought it was prehistoric'."

"That student was me," X claims as he finishes his apple juice, "Just wanted to make that clear."

"Relax Amnestor," Zesti Champion says as she hands Penningberg a latte, "if you wanna be hip and cool with the kids, there's no one better to talk to than us."

"I don't know if that's true," Penningberg says, "But we're more than happy to give you a hand."

Seeing them all chat, Wilsten Jefferson scoffs before he walks out of the room. Confused as to why he left, Jolyne goes to talk to Jefferson.

"Alright." Amnestor says as he asks the three teachers, "Tell me what I need to do."

ATTEMPT NO. 1 ~ THE ZESTI WAY

In Amnestor's classroom, the miracle clinic is in the midst of another meeting. Elizabeth & Sammy are chatting to each other, much to the surprise of Ronnie, Alex is doing some wall sits, and Marcus is doing some homework. Sitting at two desks are Randy & Selina, who are both about to play a game of rock, paper, scissors.

"Rock..." Randy says.

"Paper..." Selina says.

"Scissors..." the two begin to say before shouting, "SHOOT!"

Randy goes for scissors, Selina goes for rock.

"OH COME ON!" Randy pouts.

"Let's go, three wins in a row!" Selina chants while she pumps her fist in the air.

"NO FAIR, YOU MUST BE CHEATING!"

"Nuh uh!"

"Yuh uh!"

"NUH UH!"

"YUH UH!"

"NUH U"--

The door to the classroom opens as Amnestor walks in with Zesti Champion next to him. Zesti is holding up a boombox while Amnestor is wearing a bowling shirt, a fuzzy pink headband, and black sweatpants.

"What in the-" Alex begins to say before Zesti stops the boombox.

"Yo yo yo, it's yo boi Amny back at it with another EPIC lesson!" Amnestor says as he throws up some peace signs.

Marcus stares blankly at Amnestor.

Alex & Elizabeth are laughing hysterically.

Randy & Selina are too stunned to speak.

Ronnie just kinda doesn't care.

And Sammy is impressed with the outfit.

Seeing the awkward tension in the room, Zesti slowly lowers the boombox down to the ground, but Amnestor keeps going.

"Who wants to learn about HISTORY?!" Amnestor shouts.

"But we're in a club meeting?" Ronnie says.

"That's rad, but you wanna know what's radder?" Amnestor questions.

"Going on a field trip?" Alex offers.

"No!" Amnestor says, "It's learning about The Assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand!!!"

Alex & Elizabeth are still laughing while the others in the room just stare at him blankly. Finally catching on, Amnestor walks out of the room defeated.