Hotel

This is where bts were gonna live only for 1 day

This is where bts were gonna live only for 1 day. They got keys to their rooms and now its time to choose partners. They started playing rock-paper-scissors. One by one choose their own rooms. Partners : Jimin & Jhope, Rm & Jin, Tae & Jk, suga was alone.
Jin asked to suga if he wants to choose his own partner. He said he wants to stay alone. After that, they were really tired so they fell asleep.
                              Suga's pov  :
*yawns* dream was so cool. Hoba is really a good dancer. Even, in my dream, he was dancing. Ummm.. Lets go to visit him.. Room no.409. Ok At the Hall,,

I was going to room no

I was going to room no.409 but suddenly i got pushed by someone and we both fell. I didnt get any hurt. When i look at the person i-i Jhope? Oh my gawwd he is sooo hott. Wait no Suga!!  Wait!!! WHAT THE HELL!!! He got hurt because of me. I helped him to stand and asked if he was ok. He said he was but i didnt believed that so i bought him to my room. He sat in my bed and i started applying medicines in his palm where he got hurt. He winced in pain. Aww he is looking cute.
I asked him where he was going.
Suga : where were you going, hoba?
Hobi : nowhere, i was just casually walking.
Suga : oh, btw i was coming to meet you.
           I was going outside so thought maybe
           you would like to come. So, do you
         wanna come with me?
Jhope : w-w-well, s-ure. Ahem. Ok lets go.
Suga : hmm
With that, they went outside.
Meanwhile taekook :
Jungkook was playing video game while Taehyung was whining like a baby. At some poin, he snatched away jungkook's phone.

Jungkook : Hyungggg, give me back my
                     phone!!!!!
Taehyung : me or your video games?
Jungkook : hyung please. Not now.
Taehyung : 1,,,,,2,,,,--
Jk : You ofc You. You know that i always
      puts you first. Ok i'll stop playing games
      now. Are you hungry? Because I'm.
Tae : thats my boy. No im not. U can order
          anything that u would like to eat.
Jk : but i only wants to eat Y O U.
Tae : What??? 😳
With that saying Jungkook started kissing Taehyung. At first he kissed his cheeks, nose, forehead, neck, lips. He was like sucking taehyung's lips. Taehyung moaned.
Straight 30 mins they were kissing each other passionately. They pulled away bcz they were out of breath. 2mins later, jk again started kissing tae but this time, Neck. He made hickeys wherever he kissed him.
( lets not disturb them)
Namjin - finally they are having lovely time.
Namjoon was reading a book and jin was using his phone. Suddenly, his phone made a sound which was Moan. He throw his phone away in shyness. Namjoon who was reading a book, kept his book aside and pull jin to his lap. He started touching jin's cheeks to lips.
Jin : you got the wrong signal, babe. It was
        not intentional.
RM : i dont care about that. You should
         have told me that u were feeling smtg.
Jin : no stupid. Its not what you are thinking
       . First listen to m-hm
Before jin could speak, RM smashed his lips to jin's lip. At first, jin's was trying to stop him but he got melted.  ( ofc he gnna melt afterall Rm is his boyfie) their kiss was so deep that we should move to Jimin room 😑

Jimin  : watching Tom & jerry.. *ting* someone messaged him. And it was non other then Our famous Jackson.
                     On the text :
Jackson: hey, there Jimina. How u doing?     Jimin : hey, big bro. Doing very lovely. What about you?
Jackson : me too. Well I'm coming to Thailand. After i come, lets gather together.
Jimin : okay sure, brother. I will text you again if RM hyung agree.
Jackson : okay Jimini.
After that jimin texted jin saying, it will be great if sope propose each other at jacksons  home. They gotta make some plans for cute new couples.
                            No ones pov :
With Sope. They were at some park where kids were playing. Suga bought Ice-cream for both and sprite for Jhope. They were eating quietly. The silence was too LOUD!!!
One of them had to break it so.....
Jhope : What do you think of BL's?
Suga : Nothing?
Jhope : What if both same genders fell in love?
Suga : i dont know about that. Its depends on the persons. If they are okay with it, they can get married or date. If not then get separate.
Jhope : .......  Ok?
Suga : hm.. Lets go back.
After finishing Ice-creams they went back to their rooms. With jimin and Jhope :
Jimin : Hyung, where were you? I missed you so much..
Jhope : dont lie, Jimina. You were happily watching tom & jerry.
Jimin : hehe i got caught. Btw first answer me.
Jhope : i was with Suga. hyung.
Jimin : REALLYYY??? FINALLY!! did he proposed you??
Jhope : propose? No jimin. Wth are you thinking. We were casually eating Ice-cream. He doesn’t even like me so its impossible.
Jimin : boring. Who said he doesn’t like you? He do but too scared to share... That scary cat is madly in love with you hyung. Cant you see the way he looks at you?
Jhope : *shy* really?
Jimin : yes hyung.
Jimin was teasing him,, so Hobi started tickle him. Then Jimin happily kissed Jhope's forehead.
Meanwhile : there was an angry cat who was looking at them from the door. He left after seeing jimin kissing Jhope..
                   Few mins before that :
                           Suga's Pov :
Shit,,, i forgot to ask him if he wanted to go out with me at the night.. Should i go now? Or should i call him? Or text him? Nah i should go.. But what if he says no? Aiyoh Yoongi get yourself prepared . I was infront of his room. Wait i hear gigglings. I slowly opened the door to only find that Jimin kissing Jhope.
I got so angry that i left the room and went back to my room. I started to punch on my pillows. I was angry. But why? Bcz they were happy without me? Or Jimin kissing Jhope?? I dont even know why I'm angry. I'm jealous?