Love? pfttt

Eunwoo : i like the fact that you dont love any same gender. If you do, then you & your teammates will have to face trouble. Because of you, they may have to face trouble and get separate. I know you dont want that to happen, right?
Suga : ..... Yeah but thats none of your business. Enjoy the party and dont disturb anyones privacy.
Eunwoo : yea yeah your so called privacy is sleeping. Pftttt
Suga : Yo-
Before suga could finish his words, eunwoo left.
Eunwoo pov :
I can see your jealousy suga hyung. But Jhope hyung is only mine. I love him so much. Oh Rosie? I went to Rose just to talk with her. She was having chitchat with jessi. I also joined them-
Eunwoo : heyy, i wanna join too. *pouty*
Jessi : *laughs* No one will stop you bro. We were just talking about ni-ki. He is the maknae here. He maight feel bored but he is trying to adjust himself.
Rose : yeah, you are right unnie. But Jhope oppa is there for him.
Eunwoo : hobi hyung is so kind *with lovable eyes* he wont let ni-ki to get bored.
Btw he is looking so cool today.
Jessi : Wait wait. You are complements are making me feel like you are having a crush on him?
Eunwoo : You are right. But its not just a crush. I love him. I want him.
Rose : pftt.
Jessi : YAAA, YOU ARE A PERVET.
Rose : *laughs*
Eunwoo : dont laugh. I know you love suga hyung but he doesnt love you back. *smirk*
Rose : huh? Why targeting me eunwoo? Same as you i love him and also if i cant have him, i wont let anyone get him too.
Jessi : you guys are psycho. Please excuse me i would like to have some chitchat with RM.
Rose : you are excused, unnie.
Jessi's Pov :
They are so weird today. I have to inform this to Rm.
Jessi : um,, Rap monster. I would like to tell you something.
Rm : yes please? *politely*
Jessi : *explained*
Rm : i didn’t even understood anything like wth would they do that?
Jin : *from the back* WTF!!!! NO NO NO I WONT LET ANYONE TO HURT MY CHILDRENS!!!
Jessi : shiii!! Do you want everyone to hear?
Jin : *coughs* ahem No. But -
Jessi : you guys have to be careful. They were acting like a psycho. They were not like that.
Rm : Where is Hobi?
Jin : he is talking with Ni-Ki.
Rm : but -
Jessi : ahh Rm keep quite.
Rm : 😐
Jin : i have to keep an eye on everyone from now.
Jessi : yeah.
Rm : ............
Jin : Now you can speak.
Rm : hobi is not with Ni-Ki........
Jessi : he What???
Jin : *looking around* tf!!! Eunwoo is also missing!!  *in tears* God save my child.
Jimin who was near them. Heared jin crying -
Jimin : hyung what happened? *worried* why are you crying??
Jin : h-he-....he is g-one *crying*
Jimin : who is gone? *looking at rm*
Rm : dont worry about him. He is being dramatic. Hobi just left with eunwoo maybe to talk?
Jin : I'm not being dramatic. Hobi is my second child. If anything happens to him, i'll kill eunwoo. That fucking bastard.
Jimin : he whatttt? With eunwoo?? Shit shit.... Okay dont worry hyung. I will go and find him.
With that jimin left for hobi.
Meanwhile :
30 mins ago :
Hobi was talking with Ni-Ki -
Ni-ki : I'm feeling lonely but with you I'm totally okay.
Hobi : *chukels* dont be lonely. I'm here. Lets talk about dancing. I saw you are dance. You are really a good dancer. I'm proud of you Ni-Ki.
Ni-Ki : thank you, hyung. Its nothing compared to you. You are perfect in all way. You are good at dancing, singing, rapping and also you are tall, good looking. Uff if i was a girl, i would like to date you.
Hobi : *laughs* Thank you thank you. You can still d-
Eunwoo inrreputed them.
Eunwoo : Hope hyung? Can i talk with you?
Hobi : Yes of course.
Eunwoo : in privet please?
Hobi : ok. Where do you want to talk?*looking at ni-ki*
Ni-ki: * assuring to him to go* ( is it the right word?)
Eunwoo : rooftop please.
They went to rooftop.
Hobi & Eunwoo :
Eunwoo : so hyung, i actually wanted to ask you something but there was ni-ki. He is still a child so i didnt think it was a good idea to ask this.
Hobi : oh. Ok ask anything you want.
eunwoo : do you prefer gays? I mean like if you find out you love same gender then would you date him?
Hobi : thats depends on the other person if he is ok with that, then maybe we would date. *i hope suga hyung will accept me*
Eunwoo : Thats great *happy* ahem i mean yeah. If you dont mind, can i ask how do you feel about me?
Hobi : You are kind, handsome, good at acting. You are so matured. I like that.
Eunwoo : *blushes* thanks hyung.
Hobi : *notices something* Oh! There is something on your face.
Eunwoo : can you please help me clean it?
Hobi : hmm sure. *leans close to eunwoo and started cleaning while eunwoo was thinking of something else*
There was someone looking at them with jealousy. ( you guys already guessed who it is)
Min Yoongi who was watching them a far from away. He was clinching his fists. He was going to punch eunwoo but suddenly jackson grabbed his hand and pulled him away.
Suga : leave me.
Jackson : i will but what you were going to do was very wrong yoongi. Media is watching us. Let him do whatever he is trying to do now. After media leave, you can say or do anything with eunwoo. Now please come with me.
Suga : but - *looks at them* *sighs* fine lets go.
Jackson : *smiles*
With that they left.
With hobi & eunwoo :
Hobi : mhmm..and its done.
Eunwoo : thank you hyung.
Hobi : You are welcome. Lets go back now, shall we?
Eunwoo : um.. Wait. I actually like no lov-
Jimin came and - grabbed hobi, anddd leftttt. Poor eunwoo 😮‍💨
Hobi : wth, jimin? Why did you do that?
Jimin : you dont know anything, hyung. And jin hyung thought you again ran away, he called you many time but you didnt answered. He is crying.
Hobi : what???? Im sorry. My phone died.
They went to Jin -
Jimin : Here is your precious Hobi. *hands him over*
Hobi : hyung, I'm sor-
Jin : *hugs him* where were you hoba? I was scared.
Hobi : I'm sorry. I was with eunwoo. But I'm not a child that i would get lost. You dint needed to cry .
Jimin : hyung, did you forget that he thinks of us as his adopted childrens.
Jin : dont you dare to leave without telling me. It's a 169 new rule.
Rm : again a new rule? *whines*
Jk : hyung we are back.
Tae : I'm sleepy. *yawns*
Jk : jinnnnnn, dO YoU kNoW tHaT yOu ArE sO oLd *laughs* Rrrrrrrraaaaaapppppp Monster i sO dRuNk phewwww.
Tae : he didnt even touched alcohol. He drank mouthwash.
Everyone except jk & suga : 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
Suga : its already late. Lets go back 🥱
Rm : yeah.
At home :
Jhope's pov :
Aiyoh we arrived late at night like its freaking 1am and i was to tired so i left asleep. I woke up at 4am 🤦‍♂️ maybe i was too much exhausted so that i couldn’t sleep properly? Whatever. I saw suga hyung was eating tangerines so i thought of having some chitchat with him.
Meanwhile suga's pov :
What eunwoo said is right tho. Maybe Armys wont accept us as gays? But we are not gay, right? Or maybe only I'm? No no I'm straight. I dont love him. I can't love him. But whenever he appears infornt of me i get melted right away there. I cant help but i love him so much. I have to ignore him. Maybe by ignoring my feelings will change? What if he hates me? No no. What if other members dont accept me? I cant let that happen because of my stupid feelings. Maybe I'm wrong about my feelings? Right!! I have to ignore him. I wont give him any attention.

( continue in the next part)