WHAT THE!!!!!

Author pov :
At home :
Others bought back suga home who was sleeping peacefully like nothing ever happened. They laid him down to his own bed and left the room quietly.
At the living room :
Rm : someone pls call hobi or jin hyung.
Jk : ok hyung. Dont panick please.
On the call :
Tae : hello jk *sobbing*
Jk : tae hyung? Hyung what happened? Is everything Alright?
Tae : *few seconds of silence* yeah jk everything is Alright. We are coming in an hour.
Jk : ok hyung. What about hobi hyung? Is hyung ok?
Tae : i will tell you everything after i come back, ok?
Jk : ok, hyung.
Ends the call :
Rm : what did he said?
Jk : they are coming back in an hour. And everything is ok as he said.
Rm : in mind *i don’t think so * okay.
Three hour ago :
Jin and tae were following hobi. They saw hobi parked his car near a beach , they also stopped their car and went towards hobi.
Hobi was just standing infornt of beach ( or cold water hehe), jin came and gave him back hugs while tae was wiping hobi's tears away.
After a while :
Hobi : hyung, what are you doing here?
Jin : i was worried about you, my babe.
Tae : Hobi hyung. Please Don't leave me.
Hobi : *chuckles* I'm here cause i like this scenario at the night. And dont worry tae,  i'll not leave you. You guys may think i got hurt from suga thats why i ran out. Actually No, first i was hurt but then i understood why he acted like that.
Jin : tell me why?
Tae : mhm.
Hobi : he was jealous. He was jealous of bambam. I got to know this from bambam. He said suga hyung was glaring at us and was drinking nonstop. He was jealous.
Jin : *happy* phew. I was scared hobi. You should have told me before you left.
Tae : yes hyung. We was so scared. After you left, suga hyung fainted like sleeping.
I thought you may leave us like you wanted before. I was scared. I was not scared for losing a member but for losing a part of my family. You are our sunshine hyung. We cant even think without you. *crying*
Hobi : *in tears* aww my boy. Dont cry. Look I'm all fine and still here. With you guys.
Tae : but when we came and hug you, why was tears in your eyes?
Hobi : i was happy and sad mixed. Like I'm still not sure how suga hyung feels about me, while I'm being crazily in love with him. What if he dont accept me?
Jin : Hobi hobi. Dont think like that. You see, me & namjoon are together.  Tae & jk too. At first, i was scared that i might disappoint you but then you comforted me. Like people say age doesn’t matter in love and for me or some people gender doesn’t matter in love. Choose your own partner. Be happy. Dont care about others. ( I'm sorry if i offend anyone). Gender doesn’t matter as long  other person loves you the same, feels about you the same way you do.
(I dont know about love) and love? Lolz. There will be many things that you will get to experience like jealousy must, possession, possessive, obsession, sometimes there will be abusiveness. Also remember that, in this generation its hard to find any true love.
Hobi : Yes, hyung i can understand. Dont worry about me. I will be fine and even if suga hyung doesn’t accept me, i will again and again. If he really dont feel anything about ne, then i will leave him alone.
Tae : hyung lets go home. Jk called me, they are worried about us.
Hobi : hm lets go.
They went back at 1:27 am :
Hobi and Taehyung went back to their room while jin went to living room to explain everything. After he explained, jk looked towards suga's room and said
Jk :  Damn sure hyung will forget everything that happened today.
Rm : i dont think. He have a strong memory.
Jk : i bet on my banana milks that hyung wont remember anything!! 😃
Rm : and i bet on my crabs that he will remember everything!!! 🤓
Meanwhile, Jin : 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️