Did he finally fall in love??

At Night  :
Everyone Comes to a restaurant after taking rest. Everyone was eating, talking except suga who kept quit. Jhope & Jin noticed that so Jin gestured Him to ask whats wrong. At first Hobi was hesitating but then asked finally.
Hobi : hyung? Suga hyung? *slowly* do you      need something?
Suga : No.
Hobi : you have been real quite. What's wrong?
Suga : *cold* nothing.
Hobi : You can share with me. Are feeling ok? Do u need me to accompany you?
Suga : *directly looking at his eyes* Who are you? Why are you keep disturbing me? Am i a little child? I dont need anyone to accompany me and especially You!! Just shut the fuck up, ok?
Suga was literally shouting. Seeing him like that everyone got shocked. Jhope who was happy few moments ago, he suddenly went blank
    Author pov:
There was a deep silence but someone decided to break it. Jhope excused himself telling that he needs to use the washroom. Jin kept looking at Hobi untill he went inside. After that, RM asked suga why did he shouted at Hobi? He kept quiet. Jin asked the same question,, again he kept quiet. Jin's patience were being tested. At some point, Jin scolded suga and went to check on hobi who was crying in the washroom. Hobi has been crying in silence. Continuously crying but when he heared jin's voice, he hurriedly wiped away his tears. Jin huged him but he showed no reaction like it was nothing.
Jin : Hobi -ah, look at me. Everything is Alright, ok? Nothing happened. I just scolded him.
Hobi : .......Its ok hyung. He was right tho. I
was being annoying.
Jin : dont say it like that. Now lets go.
Both went to dining table only to find taekook & jimin. Jin asked where did they both were?  Jimin said Rm wanted to talk with suga hyung alone so they both went outside. They went back to there room. Jin is with jhope and Jimin now.

    On the other hand  :
After jin went to hobi,, rm whispered to suga that they should go outside. He told maknaes to wait for others. RM & Suga went outside
   Outside :
Rm : hyung, why did you shout at hobi?
Suga : You dont need to know.
Rm : fine but what if jin hyung ask?
He is older r8? Also as a
Leader tell me whats wrong?
Suge : *sighs* i dont even know why i was shouting at him. I never wanted to hurt
Him but look today? I already did.
Rm : ok i got it. But there should be a reason to do that, right?
Suga : i dont know. Maybe I saw him and jimin kissing yesterday and after that I'm angry.
Rm : Isn't its normal to kiss our own members?
Suga : yes but -- i dont know how I'm gonna explain to you.
Rm : just say it hyung.
Suga : say what? Oh i know what to say 
Rm : yes yes tell me.
Suga : You are a Big stupid.
Rm : was that an insult?
Suga : nah it was a little complement, moron. Now lets go. Its already late.
they both went back to their room.
Namjin pov :
After Namjoon came back. Jin asked what did suga said. Rm sighs
Rm : *telling him whatever suga said*
Jin : *happily* Good. Finally.
Rm : ????
Jin : babe, wait for me ok? I will come back in an half hour. 
Rm : bu----
Jin didnt even let him finish his words. He left for hobi and jimin's room.
At jimin & hobi's room :
Jin came. Jin happily hugged jimin.. Jimin asked what happen. Jin explained everything. Jimin clapped in happiness. Jimin gestured him to see that hobi was already asleep.

He looks so handsome while sleeping 😍

Jin slowly kissed his forehead and went back to sleep..
With Taekook :
Whatever happened today was not good. Tae said. Jungkook nodded.
Tae : how can hyung hurt him like that?
When he also loves him.
Jk : give him time honey. Maybe he is not understanding his own feelings?. Everything will be Alright tomorrow.
Now lets sleep honey. *yawns*
Tae : hmm i hope so. *Kissed jk cheeks and nose.*
They also fell alseep.
Author pv :
While everyone was sleeping but except suga who was continuously thinking about what happened today. He did wrong but how can he solve the problem now. Maybe he have to talk wih hobi? Will hobi forgive him? Will they again be friends like before? There was many questions that was spaining in his head. He couldn’t fall alseep or he just worrying about tomorrow what if hobi dont talk to him? He dont want that to happen. He kept thinking these.

At the morning :
Everyone gathered today except Hobi. Suga took the chance and said
Suga : shit,, i forgot my wallet again. You guys wait for me. I will be back.
Jimin : ok, hyung. Come back slowly *winks*
Suga : *disgusted*
Rm : slowly? We will get late. For the last time I'm telling you guys. Keep hobi apart from jimin bcz Hobi is being like jimin.
Jimin : Hyunggg *whines*
Jk : *laughing* you are right, my idol *laugh* hobi hyung is being jimin today again. *again laughs*
Jimin : JEON FUCKING JUNGKOOK!!! I WILL KILL YOU NOW!!
Jk : *to tae* hyung save me!! *desi run run*

Meanwhile :
Suga who was scared for the first time. He slowly knock the door of hobi's room. He saw it was open. So he went inside only to find hobi naked 😃 both screamed. Hobi throws his towel to shut suga's eye. Suga was just standing still with wide eyes.
Suga's Pov :
I opened the door. I thought he was ready but h-h-he was n-naked!!! Not fully but half. His body!!!!  Water droping from his body 🥵... I was so speechless that i screamed loudly so did he. Wait i cant see anything. I'm just shocked.
End of pov
They both were so shy to talk. Still, suga said everyone is waiting for us in the car.
Hobi just nooded. That was weird bcz who used talk so much suddenly stopped talking. Suga was feeling guilty.
In the car :
Suga tried many times to talk with hobi but he kept ignoring him or acting like he didnt hear. Jin & taekook who noticed that. At the back jin, taekook and jimin was making plan to make them express their feelings. They were smirking with their new plans. While Rm who was reading books, looked at them confused.