𝚈/𝙽 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 ♡

Everything is okay!' I tell myself. Today is the first day of high school. Well- I mean I'm in 10th grade now so only two years. I sit down in my assigned chair, looking around me. This better not be like the last school. Some... messed-up stuff happened there... Anyways, the teacher walks up to the monitor and introduces himself

"Hey, guys! As you might know, I'm Mr. Ghallager. Your computer teacher. And just for today, we'll just be introducing each other and chilling out for the day! Starting with the first row" He pointed his hand to the first row, which I was in. "Oh- Uhm... Hi, my name is [Y/ N]. I come from Wisconsin and I am an artist." I waited for whispering, laughing, and staring. But people smiled. A few raised their hands to ask questions! "What do you draw? Are you into alt?" A girl with long black hair and a red beanie asked me "Yes, I am into that stuff! It's my favorite!" A few people, of course, didn't approve.

We continued with class. I made a few friends and I got used to the class. I continued with my day, it got a bit stressful but that's okay! Nothing terrible. I was going to ELA when a guy walked up to me. "H-Hey! Uhm- I'm Bruce- I saw you in the third hour and I-I was too scared to talk to ya'... B-But I was wondering if we could sit together at lunch?" He was a cutie! Shy, tall, freckles up and down him. Brown, long, fluffy hair and beautiful amber eyes. He was a pretty chill dude from the looks of it. "Sure man! I'd love to, but I got nothing else to do." I smiled at him, gave him a wave goodbye, and walked away.

It was lunchtime, I grabbed my salad and tried to find Bruce. I noticed him and ran over, avoiding anyone I might run into. "Hey, dude!" Bruce looked up at me, a big smile on his face "H-Hey! Didn't think you'd actually come.. heh" He rubbed the back of his neck and played with his hair. "Of course, I would silly! Now, how about we get to know each other a bit more?"

Me and Bruce talked the whole time at lunch. Laughing, joking around, and just getting to know each other better. I told him I'm nonbinary and he said he was bisexual (Attracted to men and people outside of gender binary). He was really cool! He was into every part of the alt community. We had a lot in common too, he was a crazy theorist and loved Matpat.

.ೃ࿐*ೃ༄

"S-So, Y/N uhm... you want to go to my house over this weekend?" Bruce gave me a little pink note and smiled "Oh! Yeah, I'd love to! I don't have any chores at all. Saturday?" I took the note, reading the address. I put it in my pocket, Bruce nodded and smiled. We said goodbye and went to our busses.

For some reason... I couldn't stop thinking about Bruce. I don't know why I just couldn't. He was sweet and funny and interesting... And creative and ho-handsome-. Yep. Handsome. I just couldn't wait for Saturday

(haha it's Saturday)

"Oh! Bruce, what's up man?" I high-fived him "Nothing much... may I come in?" Bruce smiled "Of course dude, you don't gotta ask! Just come right in" I sat on the couch and turned on the Tv and went onto Disney+. "You wanna watch a movie?" He nodded his head and sat on the couch with me. "You chose!" I handed him the remote, smiling. I didn't know he liked the movie, Coco. "Is it your favorite?" He giggled "Yeah! Why?" I smiled "Well it's my favorite too!"

We were halfway into the movie, I had already cried once and me and Bruce were cuddling- Platonic right?- right????? "H-hey uhm... [Y/N]?" Bruce turned to me, blushing. "Yeah, dude?" I smiled "U-uhm- fuck it" He did the unthinkable. He kissed me. HE KISSED ME- I was melting inside but I kissed him back. I loved every second of it. "So you like me too?" I smirked "W-Well I was going to tell you-" Bruce rubbed the back of his neck "Your adorable, I love you." He blushed hard. I love teasing him.

737

god that was fucking cringe 😭😭